5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating surprising Metal autobiography from Korn dude!
Here is another tell all shocking, amazing autobiography from anpother member of huge Nu-metal rock giants Korn, not long after the also facinating book from Brian 'Head' the guitarist.
Published on 26 Oct 2009 by Franz Kiffka

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
Published 6 months ago by Adam30

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating surprising Metal autobiography from Korn dude!, 26 Oct 2009
Again this book also eventually describes how Feildy got through his struggles with hard drug addicion and booze, and found a path to a much better life though he has chosen to stay in the band unlike Head. It tells of his early life, how the band formed, their inital breaks an dearly tours right through to how he is now a born-again Christian who knows his children and wife much better and enjoys life like he never could before. Totally unlifting in inspirational.Save ME from Myself: How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Drugs, and Lived to Tell My Story,Faith, God and Rock 'n' Roll, Mere Christianity

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspirational paging turning read, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: Got the Life: My Journey of Addiction, Faith, Recovery, and Korn (Paperback)
For all Korn fans especially, and non Korn fans too, this is a very interesting and inspirational read. I literally couldn't put the book down, i wanted to keep reading. Brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Jun 2014
As a Korn fan I loved this book - it is a very interesting insight into fieldys life and his version of events. Having also read Head's book, i personally found this one much more engaging and i could not stop reading, i finished it in a few days! I think this book is a must have for korn fans, but could also be an interesting book for someone who isn't a fan. The stories in this book and the development of fieldy's character makes it a very gripping read.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book soo much, 4 Feb 2014
this book is amazing. i read it in less than a week. such a great insight into fielys life and how he made the decision to follow christ. such an amazing story.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 Jan 2014
I enjoyed reading this book but found it a harder book to finish than heads. I don't know why they are very similar in how the books and story it self is presented. the only this I can put it down to was as a fan of korn I've always found head a more interesting character so when I had the chance to learn about his time in korn I was more open to everything that was in the book. don't get me wrong hearing the beginning of korn through fieldy's eyes was interesting but when he found good I really struggled to read further. I did finish the book but felt it went from t all about the dark times in korn to the I found God and I sorted myself out apologised to everyone oh ans then korn done this. maybe it's just meet have a read and see what you think as there are some interesting bits about korn but I found the end kinda fizzled out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, interesting read!, 25 Oct 2013
This guy has been on one hell of a journey! A must read for any Korn/Metal fan, make sure to pick it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars could not put it down, 8 Aug 2013
very insightful i have been a korn fan since there first album seen them live 6 times live and breath Korn
i am not really a quick reader and a book like this would normally take me about 2 weeks to read(about a hour a night) but i started reading the night it turned up took it to work to read at lunch then finished it on the second night
so now i have just ordered heads one :) would love it if jon and munky would do them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, 25 Jun 2013
And it is right fj pop 10 realy good lol joy happy voodoo why who know s batman cave yoo a. a a a a a

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting - for Korn fans only..., 27 Jun 2010
J. Leggett (Oxford) - See all my reviews
Its a good read. Fieldy comes over like a bit of an idiot. Before and after the 'transformation'! But I still enjoyed the ride.

Got the Life: My Journey of Addiction, Faith, Recovery, and Korn