Format: PaperbackChange

on 11 February 2013
I love this Anthology, I had to purchase it for my Creative Writing Degree.
I was hoping it wouldn't be filled with stuffy old poetry nobody wants to read.
Guess what?! It isn't.
It is a beautiful Anthology, with some life changing poems in there. Includes some obvious poets (beautiful Neruda poems) and a few lesser known names I have come to adore, and have gone on to buy some of their collective works.

sssss FROM ME!
on 13 May 2013
This anthology introduced me to fascinating new voices from around the world and reminded me of old favourites. So many different ways of looking at the world.
on 3 January 2015
I love reading poetry and anthology of poetry from different parts of the world. This EAIP is one of the best twenty century anthology of international poetry, giving you many surprising point of view of a landscape, feeling, dream… It is dominated by Latino-American, European and some Asian poets. There are few African poets and none Oceanian. If most of the translators are from US, there are a few British or Irish. I will recommend this wonderful and stimulating EAIP for all the readers of foreign poetry, well translated. A jewel.
on 29 June 2015
Just lovely. Interesting to see the effect of translation on originals
on 27 January 2016
Arrived before given date. Excellent, thanks.
on 27 January 2016
Excellent product and service. An intriguing selection of poems from around the world. Thought provoking.