Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2010
Anyone who is a a of the series "how I met your mother" needs to read this book. I love everything about the Barney Stinsen character and his personality and charisma is capture and delevired like a sarcastic, arogant and brilliant gift straight back to the reader. Definitley worth buying in my opinion but please note none of the methods suggested for picking up women actually work. My restraining orders will back me up!
on 18 February 2011
I'm still reading this book, i open it whenever i get the chance, and every time i read it i chuckle of the funny things this writer came up with.
Basically it starts of with an explanation of what a bro is, followed by a kind of dictionary on the word use of "bros"
Which are mainly sex related, or about women in general...
It's not a book with a story, so that might put some people off, but i'm still enjoying every page i read.
on 28 July 2013
I bought this after buyer the bro code and the playbook. Although this is not an official How I Met Your Mother product it is excellent. The book is very funny and worth a read.
on 25 December 2012
Fab book - teenage son idolises Barney Stinson! So this book and the others available were the perfect gift for him! They raised a snigger on Christmas morning!
on 15 June 2013
Exactly what it says, great buy at a great price! Really enjoyed reading it, and what an amazing fun it is!
on 6 June 2016