5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 13 Sep 2004
I have really enjoyed this book. An outstanding story of forgiveness and love - highly recommend it.
Tears and laughter are both common while reading this absolutely heartwarming story.
You will not regret buying this one!!!
Lovely!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exceptional Book, 9 Nov 2007
I ordered quite a few books from Amazon for my Mum who is not well but enjoys reading. I ordered novels that sounded good and had a five star rating. I was disappointed when Mum reported that a book was a bit weird or not well written etc. I think sometimes the authors friends and relatives write the reviews!
Anyway Mum absolutely loved this book - she said it is very well written and very moving. She raves about it. She has asked me to order another one for my sister-in-laws Birthday. I don't normally write reviews but Mum was so impressed and so enjoyed this book I would like to encourage others to share the magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming, 1 April 2006
Mrs. Anel Laurens "Anel" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As a first time Karen Kingsbury reader this book grabbed my attention right from page 1. I cried almost through the whole book - tears of sadness and tears of joy! It is just such a beautiful heartwarming story - even if you are not a Christian, I think this book will mean something to you - about love and forgiveness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming tale of forgiveness, 24 Oct 2004
I have absolutely loved this book, another fabolous read from Karen Kingsbury, with tears and laughter nicely wrapped up in one beautiful story of repentence, forgiveness and love. Once again Karen takes us onto an explorating of the maze of the human heart. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgiveness, 9 May 2012
This review is from: Oceans Apart (Kindle Edition)
This book is a beautiful read on forgiveness, it takes you through the story and you can actually almost feel what the characters were feeling. It made me think about Jesus and what He did on the cross,can anything really be compared to that? if you think of the enormity of Christ's sacrifice, then it makes it easier to jump through the hurdles of unforgiveness and come to a place of peace with God

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Oceans Apart (Kindle Edition)
it is a really good read but you need to switch off your realistic side and any understanding of how children rreact to change to not feel a bit lied to at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Oceans Apart (Mass Market Paperback)
I was riveted from the first chapter and didn't want to put it down. A wonderful storyteller. I love the Christian truths behind it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oceans Apart, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Oceans Apart (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, as I have done all of Karen's books When I got into it I could not put it down, now choosing my next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual story., 30 April 2013
I enjoyed this one very much, so sad for the little boy, but a very good ending, showing real love.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 10 April 2013
i would rate this the best novel i have ever read. Why? firstly the subtext is forgiveness and secondly the hero is max a seven year old boy and his labrador buddy who both never put a foot wrong. okay the central core of the book is the near break up of connors happy marriage but to me the real stars of the book are max his dog buddy and ramey his sitter. Incredible brilliant story worth reading every two years, its that good!Have the tissues handy!

Oceans Apart
Oceans Apart by Karen Kingsbury (Mass Market Paperback - 3 Jan 2008)
6.68