on 6 June 2013
My daughter has enjoyed listening to the Ramona stories as much as I did when I was little. Fabulous stories about 4 year old Ramona and her exasperated sister Beezus.
on 23 May 2013
My 8-year old granddaughter, who is now living in London, has read 2 of the 5 books since she got them just a few weeks ago. She is loving them and reading them fast.
on 25 February 2016
I loved reading Ramona books when I was little and now my nearly 6 year old daughter loves them as well. It's all she wants to have read to her at the moment, we on book 4 of the series now. The stories are simply about Ramona's home and school life and her thoughts and feelings about events which happen.
on 14 July 2015
I remember reading Ramona when I was little and I am glad my son got the chance too. My son is completely hooked on these books and we will be looking at buying more !
on 13 January 2016
Lovely set of books for me to read to my 5 year old - she loves them.
on 7 January 2015
Great books, my 7 year old loves them!
on 19 September 2013
I loved these books as a child, and have bought for my friends daughter. Swift delivery, product as expected, hope she likes them!