5.0 out of 5 stars Black & White
I bought this for my grand-daughter. It is brilliant. You can really see her trying to focus on the objects. A great idea.
Published on 15 Aug 2010 by kimy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book...baby not interested
I think I fell for the hype of black and white books and toys in desperation to be a great mum. While the book is great especially the fact it unfolds and you can prop it up for baby to look at, my little boy didn't look at it once.

Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Black & White, 15 Aug 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
the black and white books were excellent and my baby is getting so much enjoyment out of them. They keep him amused for hours! brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 11 Aug 2009
S. Zacharias "5telios" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
I would never have expected this new-age mumbo-jumbo to be correct, however, it seems that the little one indeed prefers high contrast black and white images. And yet, she spends many hours watching the shapes and smiling at them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loved this, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
We bought this book when our baby was born and he really loved it. We used to stand it up next to his changing mat and he would stare at it for ages. It was the first object that he really seemed to focus on and take notice of. Would definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book...baby not interested, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)

I'd say save your money and instead let them gaze at the window, show them a mirror or turned off tv, or walk them around the house in to every corner so they can look at shadows...that's what kept my little boy entertained, now he's too old for these black and white books.

Product is lovely, shame I couldn't get my son to look at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an absolutely fantastic buy. My son received one as a gift ..., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
This is an absolutely fantastic buy. My son received one as a gift and I now but one for all my friends as part of their baby gifts too. My friends love it too. The book is a concertina that you can place alongside or in front of the baby and is especially good for capturing their attention during tummy time. It folds up really easily and can be used over and over again. For the price I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly, 17 April 2014
perfectly
my baby enjoyed watching this picture book until the fourth month (then we move on to colored ones). With this is going to sleep. definitely recommend to everyone, perfectly

3.0 out of 5 stars Good content but damaged cover, 25 Jan 2014
L. Gellnick - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
I've bought this book before and it has proved very popular. However, the cover of this one was scratched so I was rather embarrassed to give it as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could do with a splash of colour, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
My daughter loves this book, but I can't help thinking that it could do with a splash of colour to make it more interesting. She also loves the taste of the bottom right hand corner

5.0 out of 5 stars black and white is fun, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
to watch my infant grandson stare at these black and white pictures at 6 days old is mind boggling. i get this book for all new borns and each one fascinates me more by their reactions to the pictures.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Black & White
Black & White by Tana Hoban (Board book - 19 Sep 2007)
4.53