5.0 out of 5 stars Ate It Up With A Spoon, 28 Feb 2007
Wench (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I didn't so much enjoy TROLL BLOOD as eat it up with a spoon, lick out the bowl, smack my chops and look round for more.

It's a wonderful book - full of adventure and danger and really spooky ghosts.

The characters are great - they're warm, and real, and I found myself caring about them very much. There's also some terrific villains.

This is the third book in a series. The others are TROLL FELL and TROLL MILL. They're just as good. Heartily recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling final part of the Troll trilogy, 12 Sep 2009
Lynne Benton (Bath, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the last of Katherine Langrish's "Troll" trilogy, and if anything it's even more exciting than the first two - and that's saying something! This time we find Peer undertaking a dangerous voyage across the sea to Vinland, in order to protect Hilde from harm. But he also has to cope with the taunts of the handsome but cruel Harald Silkenhair and his father, who are hiding a mysterious secret from their past. It is brilliantly written and un-put-downable. Highly recommended (but do read the first two, "Troll Fell" and "Troll Mill" first!)

5.0 out of 5 stars will miss it after reading!!!, 15 Sep 2009
The 'Troll Series' is one of the most enjoyable reads I've had in a long time and quite frankly I was sad to finish them and leave Langrish's exciting world. Troll blood, like previous two books is a gripping,a good old adventure that puts the reader in the thick of it. I will miss her characters who I've grown very fond of. You watch them grow and develope throughout the triology and can't help but become attached to them. Langrish is an amazing story teller. I only hope theres more to come, its not very oftern I can devour three books by the same author in one go. I usually get bored of the writing style and have to have a break from them, so to me this trilogy is a rare gem and a keeper on my book shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 7 Oct 2009
Wench (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews

It's a wonderful book - full of adventure and danger and really spooky ghosts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Series!!, 16 April 2014
LOVE this series. Set in an old-timey age and a place where trolls, dwarves, etc., are a normal part of everyday life - this series keeps you guessing and makes you NOT want to stop 'til you get to the end of the book. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Troll Series, highly recommended., 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Troll Blood (Kindle Edition)
I bought my 11 year old son the first 2 books in the trilogy for Christmas. He also received a Kindle for Christmas and a gift token for Amazon. He purchased this, the third and final book of the series as his first kindle book.

He read all 3 books in quick succession, which is always a sign of how much he is enjoying the story. His final comment to me on completion of the final book was, " It was so good Dad, I didn't want it to end!".

He is quite an accomplished and avid, young reader. If your child is similar and enjoys the fantasy genre, then we would recommend this trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant trilogy, 23 Oct 2014
W. Osborne (London, England) - See all my reviews
Brilliant - read this review: [...]

Troll Blood
Troll Blood by Katherine Langrish (Hardcover - Jun 2008)
Used & New from: £1.45