5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant series to get hooked on....
I have been reading books ever since I got my 1st Kindle and I cant get enough of them.
This book took me into another world, would recommend to anyone, you get absorbed in the story.
You never know what is going to happen next, this series has you hooked so expect lots of late nights reading.
Definitely not one series to miss.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten I'd Read It
Published on 29 May 2011 by Esme

2.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten I'd Read It, 29 May 2011
Just started reading K M books and started with this series. Read this book a few months ago. Have just read Claiming the Highlander and Taming the Highlander in just over a week as they were so good. Couldn't even remember the plot or the characters of this book and bought it again and started reading it until some bits seemed familiar. The others are a lot more interesting so I wouldn't bother with this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars From a true fan of romantic novels! Not Great, 12 April 2007
Ms. R. V. Ward "Rach991" (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master of Desire (Avon Historical Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
I have read so many romantic novels and love especially historical romances and if, like me, you tend to base your choices on Amazon online reviews I would honestly recommend you spend your money on another book. Admittedly it's slightly sweet in parts but the heroine does not have the spirit to match those in other novels, and who decided childish tantrums are a show of female boldness? Not in my world! and the hero, to put it mildy is a stubborn ass! Born in Sin which is by the same writer is a much more interesting effort! I found myself skipping huge sections of this book simply because every scene between the hero & herione was the same but in a different setting (if you read it you will see what I mean). But my main criticism is the moment the hero changed his mind about what he wanted! Again I don't want to go in to it but the change was ridiculous and instantaneous! The bulk of the book he resists and then suddenly that all changes because of...

Anyway it's ok and that's the kindest I can be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant series to get hooked on...., 31 Oct 2013
Definitely not one series to miss.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 23 Aug 2013
I enjoyed this book and read it in one day, a nice romance with plenty of passion. Just something lacking for me as I like the heroines to be a bit more feisty and unwilling than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 31 July 2006
Lucy Barnes "louly" (uk) - See all my reviews
I loved this book, I am a big romantic and this was an amazing find if you want love, action, heart stopping excitement then this is the book for you. I actually couldn't put it down! when I stopped reading to go to work or do something I was thinking about it! just read it buy it second hand for like 1.50 and read it you realise that you would have paid 150 just to borrow it. This really is one of the best books.

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed out loud!, 29 Aug 2006
Elm "Romance Reader" (UK) - See all my reviews
Could not put this book down. Read the book cover to cover in 8 hours straight. This is one of those rare books that actually makes you laugh out loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaing from the first page, 26 May 2001
By A Customer
this is the first book i read of this author the story was excellant from the start, it was unusal in that the herione was determined to go after what she wanted, even if it went against everyones wishes. buy this and enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars it is very good, 30 Nov 2006
Well when i read the book i found it very exciting!!

Well in the book the heroine takes the man hostage. So he could get her pregant as her husband died on the wedding night.

Later when he is released she learns that he is no commoner but a lord. And since she was with child he decides to keep her prisoner like she did to him. A lot of passion involved.
They had to learn to trust each other.

She balance it out with passion and romance

Master of Desire (Avon Historical Romance)
Master of Desire (Avon Historical Romance) by Kinley MacGregor (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Feb 2001)
5.80