Night of Fire
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on 7 August 2011
The love just flows from this book, what a beautiful beautiful read. I've just this minute finished this ebook and frankly I just want to cry...I never wanted it to end. 2 days of total pleasure. Barbara Samuel is a very talented lady, I've read a few of her books now and they have all been excellent. I've read alot of historical romances by different authors and they all seem to pale in comparison to Barbara Samuel.

I found myself falling into this book, the romance and love that is between Cassandra and Basilio fills my heart with joy. I know that they are only fictional characters but they are made to seem so real and I actually felt like I was there.

If you love nothing more than falling in love with a book then buy this one...in fact buy all of them...they are all fabulous. I only hope that she writes more of the St. Ives stories as I want to know what happens to the rest of the brothers and sisters.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 18 September 2013
Am a great Barbara Samuels fan and really enjoy her books but this elipsed everything of hers I've read so far. Such a sad story - a beautiful heroine and an amazing hero so easy to fall in love with. Thank you!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again