5.0 out of 5 stars A Primer For The Creative-Challenged
"Whack" is just plain good. With an entertaining manner, the author gives the nuts-and-bolts of being creative. A fast reader will get through it in an hour or so, but everyone should slow down and think about what Von Oech says.
Published on 24 July 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars crazy and annoying
bought this as recommended for a course i was on. Crazy and annoying, not really in a thought provoking way, just off-the-wall random.
Published 22 months ago by R. Daffern

5.0 out of 5 stars A Primer For The Creative-Challenged, 24 July 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Kick in the Seat of the Pants (Paperback)
I personally credit this book with showing me how to excercise my creativity, which had always yielded uneven results before. Even more, I've taught the techniques and know they can help everyone from gifted artists to techno-geeks to MBAs.
Hooray for Roger Von Oech!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 15 May 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Kick in the Seat of the Pants (Paperback)
I sure did get a whack on the side of my head. Claiming not to be a writer, I just received an acceptance for my first manuscript. The idea for my book was inspired after reading A Whack on the Side of the Head. I carry it with me as if it were my bible.

2.0 out of 5 stars crazy and annoying, 7 Oct 2012
R. Daffern (essex, uk) - See all my reviews

Kick in the Seat of the Pants
Kick in the Seat of the Pants by Roger Von Oech (Paperback - 1 Feb 1986)
9.26