on 21 August 1998
The book touches on everything I need to know. I was especially interested in the tips about dealing with teachers and school. It was very helpful with how to schedule after school activities and arranging carpools. And thanks for ways to make time for yourself. I'm already trying a few of those. But I still feel guilty!
on 8 May 1999
There are a lot of fresh new ideas in this book--like how to cope with business trips when you have a young family and ways of reducing the stress on weekday mornings. I much preferred it to The Family Manager, another book that I picked up at the same time.
on 18 May 2009
This book is OK, a bit American for me and to be honest not that helpful to my situation, however did pass on to a friend who enjoyed it.
on 8 October 2011
Didn't add anything to my knowledge or experience and seemed a bit old fashioned, far better books out there for the UK audience
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse