5.0 out of 5 stars A spiritual solution to all of life's problems., 6 Jan 2003
This is the first book I've ever read by Wayne Dyer and I have to say this my favourite of all the spiritual/self help books that I have read so far.
Basically the book is divided up into two sections the first section is based upon foundations for spiritually solving our problems which is used to make us aware of what is really going on in our lifes by listening to our intuitions and following them, instead of our head which is usually filled with the ego-consciousness of our selves; which leads to problems rather than solutions in our lives. Throughout this section various quotes/ideas of various sage's/saints/people are used to reinforce the messages to give the reader clearer meanings of what is being said. Alot of points are mentioned which are really useful though I found it quite beneficial for myself to write down certain points/quotes that will enable me to remember these ideas and apply them into my life.
The second section mainly deals with the prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi and about how we can go about applying the spiritual problem solving into action by the words used in this prayer. Again various quotes used from a variety of people are used to reinforce the ideas and they really empower the reader to literally solve their problems by identifying them as illusions created by the mind which forces the ego-consciousness into action leading to feelings of despair/sorrow/self-pity which usually results into a down hill spiral of self loathing/depression. This section especially equips the reader with a sense of empowerment that they can achieve anything if they set their minds to it, basically stating that we can improve our lives by being a peace, showing love/compassion, having faith, hope, light and joy therefore seeking a spiritual solution to our problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars True positivity, 2 Dec 2008
S. P. Verma (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The important thing for me about this wonderful book is that every page felt really alive, as though I was being spoken to by a genuine friend, who has my best interests at heart.
The breadth of learning, across many different religions and cultures, and the examples from Mr Dyer's own life and that of his readers, were often illuminating and thought-provoking.
I preferred the first part, and particularly the discussion of Patanjali's yoga aphorisms in the second chapter, but would recommend this to anyone who is willing to approach their attitude to life's problems and cares with an open mind and heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding book, 3 Dec 2007
This is one of the best books of it's kind. Wayne speaks with compassion and openness in this book. His reasoning and arguments are solid and Wayne really does mean it when he says, 'There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem'.

The ideas and suggestions contained in this book have helped me with my own life problems and they will help you with yours too.

5.0 out of 5 stars uplifting, 20 Jan 2010
G. Gray (uk) - See all my reviews
I have bought about eight of these books for other people, I think that says it all. A wonderful inspiring thought provoking book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life., 19 Nov 2013
This is a really wonderful book, so wonderful that it is life changing. I send it to friends in distress. Once you start to try to live by that prayer of St. Francis, many things fall into place. I am a great fan of Wayne who writes wonderfully perceptive and enlightening stuff. Could not recommend it more highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!, 14 Aug 2011
Bess_Wheat - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is an enlightening book and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, regardless of what faith or religion you subscribe to. It has changed the way I perceive problems and given me wonderful practical advice that I have put into practice immediately to dramatic effect.

This is not what I'd call a 'religious' book. It looks at life in a refreshing and uplifting way. Dyer explains that we create our own problems by thinking. By becoming aware of our thoughts and noticing the effect they have on us and those around us, we can overcome our problems and become open to infinite possibility. There are useful chapters that offer guidance on how to overcome hatred with love, doubt with faith and sadness with joy.

This incredibly useful book has already guided me through a particularly stressful situation and inspired me to consider events, situations and relationships in a helpful and positive way. I encourage everyone to read this book. Thank you Mr Dyer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening, 8 Nov 2013
My wife loves the book and is taken by the subject matter and reads all his books with excitement Looks forward to all his books

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Jan 2014
Superb book. I love all of Dr Wayne Dyers work and would highly recommend this and all his other books. The world would be a better place if we all read and implemented his works and the works he has studied.

4.0 out of 5 stars An amazing man, 7 Nov 2013
I am a fan of Wayne W. Dyer and have enjoyed his book of the same name and a video. Look forward to more in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking....., 28 Oct 2013
Thought provoking and inspiring book. This is an enlightening book and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, regardless of your faith or religion. Even though one might not agree with everything written in it, it has very useful information for daily living.

There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem by Wayne W. Dyer (Paperback - Aug 2003)
Used & New from: 0.02