5.0 out of 5 stars La historia de la redención
C.S. Lewis nos presenta la historia de Jesucristo en una bella y creativa forma metafórica ideal para el lector infantil, aunque no menos interesante para el lector adulto.

Published on 18 Sep 1997

1.0 out of 5 stars Spanish version ordered English version received
Take care ordering this book fulfilled by Amazon, I ordered this book in Spanish as described and was sent the English version. I was advised by customer services to send it back. I did.
Published on 15 Feb 2011 by Spain

5.0 out of 5 stars La historia de la redención, 18 Sep 1997
By A Customer

La primera vez que leí este libro tenía yo 8 años de edad, y aunque nunca asocié los personajes ficticios creados por Lewis con la teología cristiana que estos implican, fue para mí de suma admiración la actuación de Aslan, el león que representa a Jesucristo.

Desde que comienza hasta que termina el libro está inundado de magia y fantasía que extasia y apasiona. La bruja es vívidamente representada en su maldad, y Aslan en su ternura y nobleza. "El hijo del emperador de Ultramar", como es llamado por los agobiados habitantes de Narnia. Narnia es el país al que han accedido los cuatro protagonistas humanos, "hijos de Adán y Eva", a través de un guardarropas o armario en un cuarto vacío. Este es, sin duda, y probablemente siempre lo sea, uno de mis libros favoritos...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for spanish lovers, 18 Sep 2010
I got this because I wanted to improve my spanish listening skills, and found it excellent. The reading is engaging and authentically paced, so I often replay some sections to understand them completely, but it has greatly improved my "ear" while being fun listening and reasonably priced. I would recommend it to spanish students of intermediate level or above. Hope this helps!

1.0 out of 5 stars Spanish version ordered English version received, 15 Feb 2011
I reordered the book fulfilled by Amazon and it arrived in English a second time! I have contacted Customer Services who are "unable" to sort it out and "unable" to send me Spanish version, their only advice is to send second copy back and get a refund. I have done, but still do not have the Spanish version advertised on this page.

3.0 out of 5 stars The lion ,the witch and the wardrobe, 13 Jan 2013
My 10year son read this in 4 days and said he enjoyed it. He said it was a bit basic as did not describe the battle or how they got to the house where the wardrobe was .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for people learning Spanish, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: El Leon, La Bruja y El Ropero (Chronicles of Narnia) (Paperback)
My husband is learning Spanish and found this book very enjoyable. Because he has previously read the book in English he was able to work out some Spanish he didn't know because of the context. It has given him confidence to try reading other books in Spanish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not in Spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 July 2011
I have attempted to purchase this 4 times! The 1st time the seller didn't send it nor bother to respond, the 2nd and 3rd times Fulfilled by Amazon sent an English version and the 4th time I asked the private seller to confirm the book was in Spanish and he said yes, but, guess what, he had lied and sent it in English! Don't waste your time if you want the Spanish version.

El Leon, La Bruja y El Ropero (Chronicles of Narnia)
El Leon, La Bruja y El Ropero (Chronicles of Narnia) by C. S. Lewis (Paperback - 1 Nov 2005)
Used & New from: £2.65