5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant first book, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Biscuit's Day at the Farm (My First I Can Read Biscuit - Level Pre1) (Paperback)
as son is starting to learn to read small words i wanted something suitable and bought a range of these, excellent :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Feb 2014
Wanted these books for my grandson to read him the stories and then for him to use when he can read for himself. Lovely stories, well written and illustrated. Would recommend and hope to get others in the different age groups for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal first reader, 28 July 2013
Pot pourri (Epping, Essex) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my four year old grandchild and this was an ideal first reader for her. She loves the character of Biscuit and enjoys reading the story for herself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book with large text (Kindle version), 28 May 2013
I purchased the Kindle version of this book as I like to have a collection of books to keep my child entertained when travelling (or waiting for food to arrive when in a restaurant!) This worked as a great distraction when we went out for family birthday meal.

The text does come up quite large on the Kindle version so I guess it could be used a 'learning to read book', however, I don't feel that the Kindle version is most appropriate for such a thing and would probably recommend the physical book - but as I said, I purchased it for a different reason so it works perfectly for my situation.

The story is well written and is interesting for a 3 year old, and the illustrations are very sweet/cute. My 3 year old likes following what Biscuits does next and the adventures the puppy has on the farm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 13 Nov 2014
Probably the most popular Biscuit's book we own so far. Our 2.5 years old daughter adores it, and keeps asking us to read it to her daily, and not just once a day!?

Biscuit's Day at the Farm (My First I Can Read Biscuit - Level Pre1)
Biscuit's Day at the Farm (My First I Can Read Biscuit - Level Pre1) by Alyssa Satin Capucilli (Paperback - Jan 2008)