5.0 out of 5 stars Same as 'thats when it fell off in my hand'
If you have read 'thats when it fell off in my hand' then DON'T buy this book. It is the same but with a different title and cover.

But if you don't have 'thats when it fell off in my hand' then this is a great book.

All of the books about Georgia are brilliant and hilarious!

You never get tired of georgia's crazy confessions, Angus...
Published on 7 April 2007 by x__Zoe__x

bought this for a teenager who loves Louise Rennison's books, but felt ripped off - its the book '... and that's when it fell off in my hand'(which she had already read) with a different cover and a different title.

Published on 26 Sep 2006 by Nicky

3.0 out of 5 stars good book but the same as 'thats when it fell off in my hand', 26 Sep 2006
Nicky (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Away Laughing on a Fast Camel: Even More Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Quality)) (Paperback)

still I can give it to someone as a present, but BEWARE if you have read '... and that's when it fell off in my hand'and enjoyed it, well there's no point in buying this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as 'thats when it fell off in my hand', 7 April 2007
x__Zoe__x "zoe x" (Scotland the brave) - See all my reviews

All of the books about Georgia are brilliant and hilarious!

You never get tired of georgia's crazy confessions, Angus disturbing the neighbours, mutti and vati being disgusting in public and libby just being the insane toddler she is.

If you like a laugh and a bit of girly goss then this is the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Then it Fell off in my hand -just the american version, 29 Jun 2005
Don't make the mistake of thinking this is a different book it is just It fell off in my hand.
Still a great book though

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Aug 2006
Jackie Wadsworth (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Poor old Americans, can't they cope with English titles? They changed Harry Potter because they didn't know what it meant, and now they've changed 'And that's when it fell off in my hand' because it's too 'rude.' Why don't we have American books 'translated' into Engish too? I don't want to read about beets, they're beetroots! Anyway.

'And that's when it fell off in my hand' is utterly fab, just like the rest of the Georgia Nicholson books. I can't get enough of them, and me and my friends talk like Georgia all the time. I can't recommned these books high enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touchy Americans, 14 Jan 2008
Apparantly, the names are different because it was felt that 'and it fell off in my hand' was too rude for the people of Hamburger a go go land!

5.0 out of 5 stars Same book, different title!, 12 Aug 2007
Still a great book though, although I prefer the cover of IFOIMH!