If you've seen the recent series of 'I'm a Celebrity...get me out of here!', you will already be familiar with Janice Dickinson. If you didn't, she is the World's first Supermodel and is also loud, brash and utterly fabulous.

Published on 2 Dec 2007 by Sarah Durston

2.0 out of 5 stars PURE TABLOID TRASH...
This is an autobiographical work in which the self-absorbed author likes to refer to herself as the world's first super model. Well, Suzy Parker, Twiggy, and Jean Shrimpton may well take umbrage at that, as they were super models who preceded Ms. Dickinson. Better looking and classier, they leave this author eating their dust.

This book is mildly amusing, at...
Published on 18 Jun 2008 by Lawyeraau

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously indiscreet tales from the world's first supermodel, 2 Dec 2007
Sarah Durston (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Everything About Me Is Fake . . . And I'm Perfect (Paperback)

'Everything About Me is Fake..' is a difficult book to describe because it swings between being an autobiography, a kiss and tell, a guide to beauty and a self-help manual. The lovely thing about it is that it is like sitting down and having a wonderfully indiscreet conversation with Dickinson. Never one to hold back, she tells you about her feelings towards ex-boyfriends Sly Stallone, Bruce Willis and Mick Jagger; a night spent with George Harrison; a run-in with Diana Ross (that's Miss Ross to you and me) on a plane and what happened when she stole Donald Trump's limo.

I think Janice Dickinson is a bit like the human equivalent of marmite, you either love her or hate her, but I loved it and now I'm off to have an egg white facial, cover my hair in aloe vera gel, follow Janice's rules to keep my man in check and prepare to be perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars As fabulous as Janice herself..., 8 Jan 2013
Excellent read, laugh out loud funny, witty and a great message to boot.

Left me feeling good about myself and seriously considering taking up yoga.

Part bio, part self help, fully entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars so bloody funny!, 12 Sep 2011
very funny book, if u like janice u will love this. i have read all of her books and this one only took me 3 days i couldnt put it down.

light reading which had me in fits!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sad at the same time, 12 July 2011
Jan J. Davis (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Janice is such a character. It's not until to read about her life that you realise that is what's made her the cynical person she is. Sometimes shocks you with the words she uses, but it's her life, a rollercoaster full of name dropping that many would find hard to beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 Oct 2006
Never in a million years I thought I would like this book. It came to me as a gift ( I am in the fashion industry). I started reading it at 12 at night and stayed up till 5 in the morning to finish it. It made me like Janice Dickinson. I never really thought anything about her before: positive or negative. But this book changed my mind to the positive, very positive. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Diva = Janice Dickinson, 4 April 2006
This is easily my favourite auto biography ever!!!!!
This is the best book I have ever bought myself!Janice Dickinson is one of my favourite people in the whole world. She may be perceived as a nasty person but the fact is she doesn't talk crap, she tells it like it is, she doesn't try to sugar coat the modeling industry and really gives you an insight into what the world of mdelling is really like. From her home life to relationships to eating habits to celebrities every detail is given. She pulls the veil back on the A-list world and tells it like it is.
She lets you know her opinion and doesnt kiss the asses of pretentious celebrities. She is a straight talking, fabulous, intelligent, perfect person. P.s. Kimora Lee Simmons watch out!
Go Janice!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars PURE TABLOID TRASH..., 18 Jun 2008
Lawyeraau (Balmoral Castle) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

This book is mildly amusing, at first, as the author cattily takes jabs at her former lovers, naming names. Let me tell you, Mick Jagger and Sly Stallone do not fare too well in this book. In general, the author talks about men in such a derogatory way that, if men were talking about women in this way, they would be called sexist.

The author routinely engages in trash talk, and some of it is acerbically funny. Yet, so often is it repetitious that it begins to pall on the reader. A more shallow, vain, and self-absorbed woman than the author would be hard to find. It is no wonder that she is unable to have long-term relationships, as she seems so one-dimensional.

Still, her book is a no-holds-barred look at her life and the wacky world of modeling, as well as the lengths one needs to go to stay on top of one's game. There is little enjoyment to be had from this book, and a measure of boredom will eventually seep in, as the author repetitively drones on and on about herself. The book is replete with photographs, which show the author in varying stages of her career, including before and after her breast implants.

Everything About Me Is Fake . . . And I'm Perfect
Everything About Me Is Fake . . . And I'm Perfect by Janice Dickinson (Paperback - 5 Oct 2006)
8.28