5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging and very funny story
Published on 28 Feb. 2003 by Don Vercoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Bought this book after all the reviews and was really looking forward to reading it - felt let down. The book takes a while to 'lift off' and when it does, still fails to deliver a coherent and interesting story - I gave up reading it as it was so disjointed and dull. If you want my copy you're welcome to it.
Published on 22 Sept. 2009 by Mr. K. J. Rebeiro

5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging and very funny story, 28 Feb. 2003
Don Vercoe (Dorridge, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blackbox (Paperback)
I do a lot of flying, and I'm often wondering "is the pilot's mind really on the job in hand", and "is there anyone hiding in the undercarriage". This book tells the complex and amusing story of a group of apparently unconnected individuals who are in fact all linked by a tragic event long ago. The best part of the book is the way in which the characters all interweave in and out of each others lives, before the plot resolves itself in a gripping and dramatic climax.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a cleverly put together and original story, with brilliant flashes of humour. Frequent and nervous fliers included.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pace, clever structure, involving characters, 6 Feb. 2008
A. Green (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blackbox (Paperback)
the structure of this book at first appears like a gimmick, however it very quickly becomes an essential element in creating the feel and pace of the story. The characters are deep, the world vivid, the plot twisting and the pace rapid; what more could you want?

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Sept. 2009
Mr. K. J. Rebeiro "Koke" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 April 2003
This review is from: Blackbox (Paperback)
I just finished reading it 10 minutes ago. My goodnes! That was a ride! Do yourselves a favour and read this book now. The story is brilliantly put together and you can not put this book down. I suggest Mr P T Anderson making his next movie out of this book. Thank you Mr Nick Walker for a fantastic day I spent reading this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Jun. 2003
Darrin Matteson (Aurora, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blackbox (Paperback)
I just finished my advance reader copy and thoroughly enjoyed the book from start to finish. I think more time could've been spent exploring the relationship between Edward, Beth, and Stephanie/Cody... Other than that the book was a fantastic read.

Blackbox: A Novel in 840 Chapters
Blackbox: A Novel in 840 Chapters by Nick Walker (Paperback - Sept. 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01