Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 21 June 2004
Steve McMillan is a Navy SEAL sent undercover to bring in one of the worlds most deadly and the most glamerous assassins - Marlena Maxwell to the Department of Justice. Trying to be professional Steve finds it hard to resist the attraction that crackles between him and Marlena. (It doesn't help that their exchanges are being listened to by his entire team.)
Their attaction is raging out of control but there is a deadly transaction being brokered between the assasin and a highly placed government traitor.
This is a great first novel by Gennita Low, the first paragraph pulls you in and you won't surface until the last page is turned. I liked that Marlena was dominant and took what she wanted when she wanted. I expected the whip to come out at any time. A definate keeper.
on 26 August 2015
bk 1 of 3.. WOW - what a tangled web this Author has written - so exciting and a real page turner. Loved Love Loved this storyline. I just love the washroom banter between the men. How on earth does Gennita do the research for this - other than hiding in a mens room cubical? ha ha.. Wasn't until almost the end I realised I should have read the S.A.S.S series BEFORE the Crossfire series, as Hawk and his Team haven't yet met their match. A jolly good read, but then everything written by this Author is that and more.... Her research is second to none.
on 15 May 2013
If you like your books with very well-thought out extremely detailed plots this is for you. The plot was so detailed I got a bit lost as to exactly what was happening at some points. There is a very strong female lead with a male who struggles to keep up with her as seems to be a slight theme with Genitta Low's novels. Saying that I did really enjoy it, while it needs a degree of concentration to read I will read more of Low's books.
on 8 July 2014
A well written book and makes you realise the dangers our men and women undertake to keep us safe . I will continue to read more books written by this author.
on 13 March 2013
This made me laugh. I enjoyed the characters and story line so much read it in one night. Must read more of her books - fortunately there are several to go.
on 2 May 2015
Excellent book, great storyline. It was a bit slow to start but gradually picked up momentum and was thoroughly enjoyable to read.
on 2 July 2014
love this series too, love the danger and SASS series
on 22 June 2016
Always a great read from one my favourite authors.