5.0 out of 5 stars Futurama Calendar (2003)
With some great and humorous pictures in this calendar featuring some important and minor characters it's a great way to keep track of things like: when Futurama is next on T.V, when I have to go buy more Futurama stuff and things like that. So all I can say is Buy It Now!
Published on 31 Dec. 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars not up to standards
I was expecting a similar style the great Simpsons calendars, and as i prefer Futurama, I wanted a Futurama calendar this year.
Published on 19 Jan. 2003 by N. Radmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Futurama Calendar (2003), 31 Dec. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Futurama Calendar (2003) (Calendar)

2.0 out of 5 stars not up to standards, 19 Jan. 2003
N. Radmore "nik_radmore" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Futurama Calendar (2003) (Calendar)
However, I wish I had chosen the Simpsons one. Each picture is a comic book with some strange title and some of teh characters deformed to fit in with the style. I was hoping it would show some great 3D scenes from the show, like in The Simpsons calendars.
So all i can say was that it was a disappointment, and unless next year they are actual pictures from the program, I will stick with getting The Simpsons calendars.

Futurama Calendar (2003)
Futurama Calendar (2003) (Calendar - Aug. 2002)
Out of stock