4.0 out of 5 stars It's Seve and he's special, 19 Mar 2010
S. Bailey (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natural Golf (Hardcover)
Some interesting ideas, especially about better using the right hand side, which I like very much. Not had much chance to practise them but they do not feel strange (I am a 16 trapped on 26 - lots of bad luck / silly ideas when playing) when I have a go. I do think I cam get more out of them.

Not 5 stars because some of the descriptions of short shots (for which Seve is most famous) are astonishingly complicated when I am trying to keep things pretty simple and I am afraid of tying myself up in knots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad condition for such an old'ish book, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Natural Golf: The Game from A to Z by the Greatest Ever Self-Taught Champion (Paperback)
Just what I wanted and the condition was as noted in the offer. Haven't read it all yet, work in progress as they say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seve's wizardry, 21 Aug 2011
RR Waller "ISeneca" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The late Seve will be remembered for many things, not least of which will be his great skill at recovery shots and his abilities, early in his career, to play what appeared to be a totally natural golf. (The cover picture gives a vivid insight into the punishment his body took over many years and the reason he spent twenty minutes a day hanging upside down.)

Although I wanted more photographs, I enjoyed the book and learned a great deal from it.

He was a natural we will miss.

Natural Golf: The Game from A to Z by the Greatest Ever Self-Taught Champion