5.0 out of 5 stars Any Nick Butterworth, 2 Dec. 2007
J. Harrison (Dorset) - See all my reviews
Buy the single story or buy the compendium; Nick covers exactly what you and your child needs in a jolly good story. Buy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully illustrated and delightful book, 16 Jan. 2013
Busy Mum (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old daughter absolutely loves the Percy Park Keeper books which we first came across at the library. She loved them so much we have purchased several of the books and I suspect we will be purchasing some more in the future! The illustrations are fantastic and the stories are very enjoyable for my daughter and myself to read. They are a favourite for bedtime stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless Percy, 3 Dec. 2011
My 5 year old son and I are great fans of Percy the Park Keeper and this doesnt disappoint. Percy is having his day off and whilst the rabbits are playing they land on some rotten timber covering an old well and one of the rabbits need to be rescued. My son especially loves the pages that fold out towards the end. Another gorgeous book to add to the Percy collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the tales from Percy's Park, 24 Oct. 2014
I love the tales from Percy's Park. The illustrations are beautiful. Perfect for children and adults too. Gives you a nice homely feeling, with good values and a good story line. There are many authors and many different types of books out there. This is one series you would love to introduced your little ones to. My kids love this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars For those quiet moments, 4 July 2009
After the Storm (Tales from Percy's Park)The Secret Path (Tales from Percy's Park)
Beautifully illustrated, well written stories. My son (now 17) had the complete set when he was little, now I am buying for my nephews. They love them. Especially looking for the hidden items in each page.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rescue Party, 25 Feb. 2011
I bought this for my niece in Sweden who is 3.5. However I also leant it to a young lad who is the same age and he LOVES it - I may have to get another copy for my niece! The illustrations, as always, compliment the story so beautifully. Percy leads the animals to try to solve the problems with everybody helping. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Percy Classic, 29 Dec. 2013
We all love Percy the Park Keeper in our house (2.5 years to 48!). In this story, Percy's day off is interrupted when a rabbit falls into an empty well and Percy and his animal friends have to go to the rescue. As always an engaging story is accompanied by Nick Butterworth's beautiful illustrations.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully illustrated children's book, 9 Aug. 2010
|The illustrations in this book really bring it to life for young children. the text can seem a little wordy but Percy has become a well loved character and this, one of his first adventures is a wonderful immaginative story for children to enjoy over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars We love the book, 7 Oct. 2014
We love the book, shame the corners on the book were damaged ( albeit books were delivered in a solid box! )
This is soft cover book which was clearly damaged before dispatched to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Percy stories, 8 Sept. 2014
Our fourth Percy the park keeper book, love these stories and my daughter and I always enjoy looking and talking about all the details in the pictures

The Rescue Party :
The Rescue Party : by Nick Butterworth (Hardcover - 1994)
Used & New from: £0.01