Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 January 2014
This is a charming collection of all the Brambly stories. Furthermore the illustrations have been blown up a little for this larger format, and as they are full of detail this enables one to enjoy them more.
on 5 August 2014
I've always loved the mice of BrMbly Hedge and already have all of the little books and this book is just as beautiful as the others. Very pleased with my purchase. Just wish Jill would write more stories!
on 4 December 2015
I just love the illustrations in this book. Had it when I was a young girl as the individual books and have now bought one each for my niece and nephew and they also love looking at the pictures.
on 8 October 2013
Was delighted both to find this book and to receive it so promptly. Lovely old fashioned stories and pictures. takes me back to my childhood and to that of my children. Well worth the money.
on 6 May 2015
i love brambly hedge, i read the stories to my fiance and we are actually planning on incorporating the vows from their wedding into ours and using some of the images in our invites.
on 11 May 2015
I had these as a child myself - I wanted to get the set for my little boy, he's still a bit young, but I've enjoyed reading them again - the illustrations are as good as I remember.
on 7 September 2013
Lost my daughters original books so ordered this one. It's twenty five years since I last read it now reading it to my 3year old grandson, we both love it lovely illustrations!
on 5 April 2014
Beautifully illustrated, gentle adventures, perfect collection for bed time reading to small children. The characters are charming and their friendships loyal
on 12 July 2012
A simply gorgeous book. I love looking at the detailed illustrations and feel inspired to copy them myself! My four year old who was the one I bougt the book for also seems to like the book although maybe not as much as I do! But I'm sure she'll become more interested in a few months. Very glad I bought this lovely book which will be treasured for years to come.
on 14 January 2016
This book is excellent. My mother and I used to cosy up in bed at bedtime and get lost in their world. As everyone is saying, the illustrations are amazing.