4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!
Bought this Annual for my 9 year old niece who just loves One Direction. Its a great item with lots of pictures and interviews. I wouldnt have paid £7.99 for it as dont think its worth that but as I got it at reduced rate so ver happy. Having said that I know my niece will love it. Must also just mention that once again Amazon have impressed by delivaring this on time.
Published 5 months ago by MISS M A WIGGINS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
a very thin pathetic book, not worth the money
Published 6 months ago by shadowspirit

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: One Direction: The Official Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done boys!, 2 Jan. 2015
I have got to say... I do LOVE my boys! Seeing Louis in this book got me so excited! Good luck boys! I just hope you remain cute as you grow older. Good book and would recommend. The picture of Liam at the back is TO DIE FOR!

4.0 out of 5 stars There is a long running tradition that we have of buying each other One Direction things for as cheaply as possible as neither o, 3 April 2015
This was bought for my mum as a gag gift. There is a long running tradition that we have of buying each other One Direction things for as cheaply as possible as neither of us like them but insist the other does. I'm not sure how it started, but I just ended it with this. The Official Annual for 49p from Amazon. There's no beating this value, nothing she can buy can top this.
For a fan though, it's not a bad little book. Fun facts, quizzes, behind the scenes pictures and info as well as a section for each member.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 Nov. 2014
a very thin pathetic book, not worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars One Direction Official Annual 2015, 26 Dec. 2014
Daughter would give this more stars! Loves it. For the price I paid can't go wrong £1!

5.0 out of 5 stars For £1, you can't go wrong!, 3 Jan. 2015
Mr. T. S. Richards "tegid13" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
Great item, quality price, fast delivery, just what was needed!

4.0 out of 5 stars this is great.., 5 Jan. 2015
For a one Direction fan...this is great...full of little bits fans wish to know...lots of pictures of the band and interviews...

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 26 April 2015
A well received gift by a young family member for Christmas. I can't day I would buy for myself, but she fits the 'demographic' / audience of the band and book. I even got a "Thank you" card in return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Change your amazon password so the wife doesn't know it, 17 Feb. 2015
I don't really like it and have no idea why it's in my purchase history. Probably the wife buying Xmas presents on my account again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1D hits again, 9 Feb. 2015
Oh boy will it never end ..... One extremely happy daughter as she is a screaming 1D fan .... Not me ... Oh book was a hit

One Direction: The Official Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015)
One Direction: The Official Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015) by One Direction (Hardcover - 28 Aug. 2014)