5.0 out of 5 stars Fat, forty four and in need of a good kick up the backside
I kinda stumbled across Jason Vale after watching the film 'Fat sick and nearly dead' it was a bit of a wake up call.
I was looking for a good juice diet book on line and Mr Vale's name kept cropping up in reviews etc.
So I ordered the book from Amazon, which arrived in a couple of days, started reading it and 'POW' I got hooked. Brought a juicer and all the...
Published 6 months ago by Daren P

3.0 out of 5 stars diet book
I did lost weight wth ths book but you had to go though 147 pages be for you get the the recipes
Published 2 months ago by cathrine

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much self promotion, 17 April 2014
This review is from: 5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me. Over half of it is promoting his business and testimonials. Cut that out and you get to the programme which is fine if you're a health nut so take it with a pinch of salt and do it your own way. There are some nice recipes but you can get plenty for free off the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 5 Jan 2014
Fantastic book! A friend of mind recommended juicing as means to kick off some weight, but it does so much more than that! The book is easy to read and the plan so simple to follow, I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to give themselves a health kick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 23 April 2013
Great recipes, but remember you're supposed to exercise too;-). There is also an app. Note this is a condensed version, the proper book won't be out until autumn. But if you buy the kindle version, you te a free upgrade when the full version is available.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good place to start, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: 5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet (Paperback)
Jason Vale writes in such an enthusiastic way but is so easy to read and sets out really plainly what you need to do to become a Juicer !

4.0 out of 5 stars great recipes but had to stop half way through, 20 May 2014
Firstly, the juices were delicious, which surprised me as I thought some would be bitter. Secondly, they filled me up, so I didn't feel I was dieting or detoxing. The problem came however on day 3, I started to ache all over and could not get comfortable at all, It kept me awake all night and felt like I had a build up of lactic acid, it only subsided once I ate something. I would definitely use the juice recipes again but wouldn't do it for more than 2 days at a time. In 3 days I lost 4 pounds!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for everyone !!!!, 3 May 2014
Love love love this plan....it's so nice to have two different flavour juices a day...day 3 is heaven ...berry crunch is amazing !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A aver Well Planned Diet Plan, 1 May 2014
Just finished my 5 day detox: Jason has structured this detox diet in a thoughtful and insightful way. The meals are well balanced and tasty - the information contained in the book feels just enough. Whether you want to use this plan as a one-off detox, lose some weight or begin try and lead a healthier lifestyle this book will help. It's Day 6 for me, I've lost 6lbs and I'm still going to carry on juicing - this book has given me the help and encouragement I needed to kick the junk food habit! Thanks Jason.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ace for Jace, 23 April 2014
The book is typical Jason. Enthusiastic, full of energy in his writing style and lots of practical advice to succeed. I also bought the app for this and think it is fantastic. It is so easy to use. One of the things i like most is it has a shopping list function, so if you feel like you are in need of a Juicy Boost, you can select as many or as few days as you like and it will work out your shopping list for you. I love anything that save me time like this. Definitely recommend both.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 lbs in 5 days, 21 April 2014
I cannot believe how easy it was . I never felt hungry and now feel fantastic and will continue to keep on juicing .I lost an amazing 13.5 lbs in 5 days .

3.0 out of 5 stars 5LBs in 5 Days book, 6 April 2014
R. Davies - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet (Paperback)
Its ok book, a little confusing but I still like it as it is there for a good cause. I bought it for health purpose but know most of it anyway. I am sure it is great for other people too.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet
5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet by Jason Vale (Paperback - 2 Jan 2014)
5.00