5.0 out of 5 stars great calorie counted ideas
A really, really good book for tasty, low calorie ideas. Well worth buying. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who likes tasty food and cooking, from simple to the more exotic, but needs to lose weight. Great.
Published 16 months ago by L. Beekar

3.0 out of 5 stars Menus for fasting days
Book is set out with menus for each season but I don't think that is necessary . I just wanted clear recipes for those fasting days so that I could have a variety of choices. The calorie lists of foods is useful for working out options for making my own recipes.
a more straight forward book is what I was looking for but it's adequate for the price.
Published 14 months ago by Angela Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great calorie counted ideas, 2 Jan. 2014
L. Beekar (Abingdon, Oxon) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet (Paperback)
I bought the very interesting book by Dr Michael Mosley which gave me the scientific facts behind the principle of fasting. However after following the 5:2 diet for six months I was beginning to run out of ideas for meals which would please both myself and my husband. This book has given us new ideas and thus motivation to continue the fasting. The diet does work-we have both lost over 20lbs and have only a few more pounds to lose.
Some of the recipes in this book are so good you could serve them on non fasting days or to non fasting friends. Our favourite is the Caribbean casserole which is delicious and so simple to prepare.

5.0 out of 5 stars full of great deas, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet (Paperback)
lots and lots of varied recipes and clearly states how many calories are in each ingredient so if you don't want to include something you can easily re-calculate. also has a handy index of foods and calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Days, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet (Paperback)
This book met my needs, it enabled me to sort out some meals for my fasting days. The meals are very good, My husband was happy to eat them by just adding potatoes or veg accordingly and we both now feel we are eating more healthily. It has also given me the inspiration to make up my own menus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Menus for fasting days, 7 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 day diet amazing, 22 Feb. 2014
amazing I lost 3 pounds in 2 days its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the meals are so so tasty I had one with my granddaughter last night and she said it tasted like normal food!!!!!!!!!!!! how's that for a kid?????

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet (Paperback)
I really love this author and after downloading her previous book to my kindle, had to buy this for more inspiration. Great receives and easy to follow. Have now lost 15lbs in 8 weeks and am keen to continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2014
This review is from: The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet (Paperback)
Some of the recipes seem a bit odd, you think they are not going to be tasty but try them they are. The book has got us eating food we thought we didn't like! The best bit is you lose weight. At first you think more about food on your fasting days but you do get use to it. We are also using the hairy dieters and gino d'campo's diet books alongside. It works I have lost over stone in 2 months , I don't feel like I am on a diet. It's a great feeling I am getting back into my old clothes

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 13 Mar. 2014
I needed different recipes and tips for varying the diet, and this fits the bill.I bought the Kindle version,but from the Kindle app on my laptop,I am able to copy relevant recipes to a document, and print them. I emailed the author with a query, and was surprised to receive a reply quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 12 July 2014
This review is from: The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet (Paperback)
recommended by my GP and I do 2 days detox fasting on juicing to help with allergies. and then 5 days eating to a plan by the hospital due to allergies and it works really well, i use some recipes and alter them when needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet
The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet by Jacqueline Whitehart (Paperback - 2 Jan. 2014)