Published 16 months ago by Mel

1.0 out of 5 stars The Edge of Never going to buy another book by this author.
Published 3 days ago by Eleuthera

5.0 out of 5 stars THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE EVER FELT STRONGLY ENOUGH ABOUT TO WRITE A REVIEW!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
It's the early hours of Monday morning as I write this review...I had to check that, cos this book pretty much left me with the definite sensation of not knowing whether I was on my head or my ar**, let alone what day it is! I don't quite feel like I've "been s*** on by Satan himself", (funnyas!)...but not far off, I have to say! Talk about emotional wringer! Do yourself a favour, and set yourself a day aside to read this book uninterrupted...you'll have to because you won't be able to put it down...the clue is in the fact that I'm writing this at stupid O'Clock. Also make sure that you have internet access, so you can YouTube the songs...Laugh? Cry? I nearly died! ...you'll understand when you've read it, I promise :-) Oh and a box of tissues would be advisable!
I don't want to add any spoilers to the review and don't want to waffle too much...she says wafflin like a waffley thing in a waffle house! Hee! :-) I don't think anything I can say would really do it justice, but what I would like to say, is that this author has definitely been there. She is nothing short of brilliant. Her articulation of an intensity of feeling, that not everybody is lucky enough to experience in a lifetime, is in my opinion, spectacularly spot on.
JUST READ IT!!!!
P.S. I am now a Civil Wars convert, having spent over an hour downloading and listening to their songs :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 May 2013
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book could not put it down,fell in love with the characters,Andrew was to good to be true a man that every woman wants. cried buckets but so good to have a happy ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle, 28 Mar 2013
Jason Scott (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
Omg this is one of my favourite books ever and I read a lot! Make sure you read the last 25per cent in private this is not to be read in Costa or on the bus because you will fall apart emotionally. I loved this story. Thank you J A Redmerski

5.0 out of 5 stars Abso-friggin-lutely BRILLIANT, 13 Dec 2012
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
WOW, WOW, WOOOWWWW!! Oh my gosh this book is freakin excellent. Great believable characters and so full of raw emotion. The scenes come to life and you can totally picture Cam on the buses with Andrew and then in the motel rooms and going to the bars. Heck everything gets played out in you head, you can't resist being pulled into the scenery and story. This story is depicted and brought to life so freakin well it's just a stunner of a book and yep you'll need to check your tears but in all honesty this book plays out so well because of the emotions, it's what makes it such a beautiful read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic,grab the tissues, 1 Jan 2013
Finch "Finch" (Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
The tv over Christmas has been so dire that all I've been doing is reading, 3 books yesterday alone. I started to read this book at 6am this morning, reading most of today until completing it about an hour ago. I am telling you this because you will need to be able to dedicate 12 hours of your life to this book once you pick it up and I absolutely urge you to do it. I became totally absorbed to the exclusion of life around me and this author writes with such intensity that you fall under her spell immediately. I won't give the plot away but suffice to say that I have NEVER cried so much whilst reading a book as I did with this one. It wasn't until the reveal was almost upon me that I realised what it was and although it's best that you don't scrutinise the plotline too much it's a breathtakingly beautiful story and I will be recommending it to anyone who will listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh WOW!!!, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
I write this through tears and a big lump in my throat. What an amazing read. I feel as if I need a few weeks to get over this book. You see the relationship between Camryn and Andrew develop and can't help being sucked in. I certainly was not expecting that ending, although you know to expect something, I was completely unprepared and have cried buckets. You absolutely HAVE to read this book, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
This book is just sooooo good. Some books are so predictable but I didn't see a few things coming....took my breath away. If a book can give me belly flip flops, laughter, tears then it goes on my "to be read again list".... This one is going right to the top! Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRMLY AT THE TOP EDGE OF NEVER, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
This is a 'get your nose out of your kindle and take a breath before you choke' kind of book. I have read a few of this type of book recenty, emotionally damaged girl meets badly broken boy and despite the usually depressing subject matter, I enjoy them. I thought I would like The Edge of Never but I wasn,t prepared for how much. I finished it in one sitting (my husband had football on, what is a girl to do?) This has to be one of my favourite books .....EVER. Other reviewers are right about the spot-on characters, they could pop off the page right onto a screen. One word of advice before you buy this book (and you definately should) and that word is tissues!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Edge of Never going to buy another book by this author., 26 July 2014
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
I bought this looking for an easy holiday read but if you are in the same position DON'T! It's a fairly awful collection of clichés tied together into a road trip romance story. The characters are two dimensional, the plot twists predictable and the standard of writing less than average. It buys into all kinds of sexual, racial and gender stereotypes and for most of the book I felt like I was intruding on the fantasy of a rather dim teenager. In places it was so awful I laughed out loud and so I was entertained a little. The part where Camryn finds out that she can sing and then performs on stage in New Orleans was very funny and the dreadful characterisation and dialogue of the owner of the club they sing in was so cringeworthy I think I may have squirmed, which is more than I did reading the ridiculous sex scenes.
If you enjoyed the Twilight books but found them too challenging this may be for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it but didn't blow my mind, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
I feel a bit tough giving this three stars but I couldn't quite bring myself to call it a four star book. There was a good build up of their relationship with points for a slightly different plot and some fairly hot scenes. But there is a final twist that comes out of nowhere that does, to be fair, explain some of the character's actions but just felt a bit "Lifetime Movie" for my tastes. There were also a few plot points that didn't seem to go anywhere. Still, a fairly decent NA book. I did enjoy it and would say that it was an above average NA read.

The Edge of Never
The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski (Paperback - 4 July 2013)
6.39