5.0 out of 5 stars Learning is easy with this!
I am finding this course very enjoyable because it teaches you in easy steps. It even gives you tips on good ways of remembering words by association. I would definitely recommend this course.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs J Mercer

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken
I did like it but one of the tapes was broken and I didn't find out until after the return date had expired, so spoilt it really
Published 1 month ago by jakkig

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning is easy with this!, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Complete French (Stages 1 and 2) Box Set (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 16 Aug 2013
I was very good at written French at school but my pronunciation was shocking and I've always found understanding spoken French difficult . I found this course very easy and user friendly and it made me much better at speaking French confidently. My son who has done French much more recently also found it useful revision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow learner, 1 Jan 2014
Very good for beginners with a very basic knowledge of the language.
I am finding it easier to remember than similar listening courses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to listen too, 16 Mar 2014
Great to listen to in the car or while working there are parts for you to repeat the word or phrase

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 3 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy french, 11 Feb 2014
Found it a bit basic, but good revision .for conversation purposes. Will polish us up for our next trip to France

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy and oddly fun, 10 Feb 2014
I bought this product about a week and a half ago simply because I wanted to learn another language and as I watch a lot of French films and read a lot of (translated) French literature I thought it would be a good language to learn. I have just finished stage 1 by doing a unit a day, almost every day and already I feel much more confident with my French. I also bought a few other products that supposedly help you learn to speak French quickly and effectively but I’ve found the Collins easy learning to be the best. It’s super easy and fun to use and I would recommend it to anyone looking to teach themselves French.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellenr starter to, 25 Jan 2014
Very clear and simple disc, very suitable for a beginner, especially an 'old' beginner like me to understand and peactice

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete French, 6 Dec 2013
This was a very useful Christmas present for my 14-year old grandson who is enjoying learning French at school and makes a change from buying him a computer game.

ARRAY(0xab49b744)

Complete French (Stages 1 and 2) Box Set (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
18.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available