Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 August 2013
I brought this book series for my son after seeing it advertised on tv. My son has now read the series that has been released and really enjoyed it. It was easy to read and kept my son interested to the point whilst on holiday he wouldnt put the book down. Hes now looking forward to the next releases.
on 9 January 2015
We bought books 1-10 via 'The Book People' at £7 for all ten books. We've never read the books by Carl Ashmore that people mention or anything else similar to this so based purely on this series of books I'd recommend them. The stories are creative and gets my 7 year old son asking questions and suggesting his own ideas for hiding places or what happens next. They are really fun bedtime reading and with about 6-ish pages per chapter we do one per evening which add's a little more to the story without taking 'forever'. Well written and since each book goes back into a different part of history it's also a little learning thrown in, i.e. what the people wore, ate or worshiped at that time or what languages they spoke etc. Very interesting books to read. Pleased to have found them.
on 6 August 2014
My 9 year son loved this book and can't wait to read the next one.
on 23 July 2013
Harper Collins should be ashamed of themselves. Don't support their blatant ripping off of an author by buying this knock off version.
on 27 January 2016
This is a straight rip-off from the title and ideas in an existing brilliant series of books by Carl Ashmore, who has just published Book 5 in his series "The Time Hunters". I very strongly recommend buying Carl's books, and am horrified that it is possible for such blatant copying of a title and ideas to take place.
on 24 July 2013
This disgusts me - everything is false. This series has clearly been taken from Carl Ashmore's books - read those instead.

The information about the author is a blatant lie, since it was written by a woman who was specifically hired to write a concept given to her.

Harper Collins is a disgrace - a dishonest company polluting literature.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this book for my 10 year old daughter. It is an amazing book, really descriptive, funny and exciting and it really captured her imagination. It was fantastically well written and the action keeps going at such a pace that my daughter never got bored at all! In fact she read it within 1 day, she couldn't put it down.

I have got the other 3 subsequent books that she is making her way through, so will post reviews of those once she's read each of them - she can't wait to finish them! Apparently there are a couple more coming (books 5 and 6) at a later date...
on 10 July 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old to read and had to read it myself first. It was very well written, flows really nicely and the historical references really bring the adventure to life. I would definitely recommend. Will get the rest of the series now.