Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 March 2014
I really enjoy these crossword books it gives you a real buzz if you actually manage to complete a puzzle without any outside help
on 10 January 2014
Xwords let your brain function. OAPs must be the best customers! We live in Tenerife and they are a must for folk like us.
on 26 September 2013
This book is in reserve until I finish the two previous books. I have long been a fan of The Times 2 Jumbo crosswords and was delighted when I found they were being produced in book form and sold via Amazon each year. They are a mid-week treat while I wait for Saturdays and the latest offering.
on 24 October 2015
Have a few of these Jumbo Crossword books and enjoy them immensely.They have a few unusual clues in them and some to really get you thinking. A good book to while away an hour or two and keep the grey cells working. Well worth the money and last for ages.
on 16 August 2014
My husband LOVES crossword these books. I have now bought for him 12 of the ordinary small Times crossword books and 7 of the Jumbo ones. Please hurry up and produce some more - he is running out!
on 14 October 2015
THETIMES JUMBO CROSSWORDS 8
I am American and I find the typical English expressions exasperating. A more universal form of English is required.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2013
Santa has tucked this away for my husband's stocking - he loves them and it is cheaper than buying the newspaper which we can read on-line!
on 18 July 2014
Great for whiling away the time in the camping car and even better to know once I have finished I can resell it on Amazon for 1 euro 49??
on 13 March 2015
These are great puzzles; they make me think hard and I don't mind not being able to complete them. I go back to them again and again.
on 7 January 2014
I love these jumbo crossword books which test a wide range of general knowledge. Very difficult to put down once you get started!