5.0 out of 5 stars Love the songs!
The songs alone, sung very tunefully and expressively by French children, in a range of musical styles, are worth getting this book for. I put this on in the car with no great expectations and within a few hours of driving on various trips my 8 year old was singing along to the songs, as was I! Before that she knew no French apart from Bonjour / Au revoir / merci Je...
Published 21 months ago by S. Briggs

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I bought this for my son when he was 11 years old, and preparing to enter year 8, as I thought it would be good revision. However, it is one of those books for kids with a lot of things on the page, but not much to do with them. You can do the activities in about 5 minutes, but it doesn't mean you have learned very much. The CD was difficult to get into, because the...
Published on 16 Feb. 2012 by Jeffrey Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, although its definetly for children with simple ..., 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
Very good item, although its definetly for children with simple French skills as it is a bit too hard for my 5yr old as not starting with basics such as 'hello, how are you?' With then multiple answers ect.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book. I'm a french speaking and want to ..., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
This is a good book. I'm a french speaking and want to teach more my daughter of 3 years , and she loved it, especially activities with stickers and music.
I do recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old grandson asked if his daddy would teach ..., 20 April 2015
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
5 year old grandson asked if his daddy would teach him to say 'hello' in French and wanted to learn more, so I thought these books would be ideal and my son tells me they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
The content is laid out in an appealing way and the real bonus is the cd for helping pronunciation and making the activities come alive. My son really liked this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The structure and activities really add fun to the learning process, 7 Oct. 2014
SMR (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
The structure and activities really add fun to the learning process. The CD is a real plus. I shall be looking for Book 2 shortly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 May 2013
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
Easy to use & understand. Would recommend for beginners. Enjoyable to listen to and good for kids to learn the basics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Education, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
Well learn a second language is a good thing as it help when you travel and kids are enjoying it, good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to assist in my mentoring of a young ..., 11 April 2015
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
Bought this to assist in my mentoring of a young girl in French. She likes it for the variety it offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
This is helping my son with his French as he is learning it at school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally landed on a book that's right for us, 27 July 2014
This review is from: French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) (Paperback)
Aaah I am very happy with this book. I have tried L'imageries des bebes and also Play and Learn French (which is also good) but this is the one that has captured the imagination of my two boys (5 and 3 years old). The 3 year old loves to look at the pictures (very good age to start in my opinion) and the 5 year old can't resist muttering a few French words when the CD is on also. I'm on Amazon because I'm about to order Book 2 for Christmas :)

French Club Book 1 (Collins Club)
French Club Book 1 (Collins Club) by Rosi McNab (Paperback - 14 Mar. 2013)