on 10 January 2014
This book was just ok. Personally I thought it would be more about peoples experiences, but there was a lot more factual & statistical information from university studies etc... than I would have liked. It will suit some people, but it just wasn't for me.
on 14 January 2014
This book is easy to read and is specifically aimed at the reasons women drink (quite different from men initially). It has made me consider whether those few glasses of wine with my evening meal several nights a week are a good idea after all. On the one hand we are being told red wine is good for us but after reading this book I have decided the risks outweigh the benefits and have swapped to apple and lychee juice which is delicious.
on 6 August 2015
Very good book , worth reading if you're worried about your relationship with alcohol !
on 27 September 2015
Really informative. For any woman wanting to get sober,, read his book.
on 10 April 2014
It made me examine my own relationship wth alcohol. Although some of the stories were shocking, I was still able to relate to them. I have since stopped drinking. Or rather, I'd already stopped, but this book helped me artifculate why.
on 24 June 2015
Great book for anyone looking for a way out
on 21 May 2016
I was engrossed by this very well written biography.
The demons of alcohol addiction are tragic, and this story documented it well.
on 16 February 2015
This book really is something else. Definitely worth reading. I am reading again for the second time. Hearfelt and informative.
on 12 June 2015
really interesting discussion on modern life for women
on 20 August 2015