Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 October 2015
I had an older edition of this atlas years ago so I knew what to expect and I certainly wasn't disappointed. I keep this new one near to my favourite chair so that I can find out where places are when I hear about them on the radio and television.
on 28 December 2014
Despite all the information that's available on websites etc I still prefer the printed word for reference material of this type. The Times Atlas of the World is an excellent publication and a great addition to my library. Highly recommended.
on 10 January 2015
A lovely addition for any map or geography lover. Has plenty of current maps, plus some historical maps which helps to remember that much has changed. Nothing beats looking through an atlas and imagining the places, even using Google maps.
on 24 December 2013
I love this...Google maps foes not always fit the bill so when you need to dive in and check out the world it's a perfect living room book....
on 23 June 2013
One of the best Atlas I see on the market, I live in Italy and here Atlas with poor quality and image sell on higher price. I am very happy about the shopping, the shipping was on time and the service very good. Thank you again Amazon
on 17 December 2014
A great Atlas. Very clear maps. I love the old ones too.
Good value, will be a very welcome present for my Mum.
on 15 November 2013
I am absolutely over the moon!!! This arrived the next day - love Amazon Prime!!! Beautiful book, great quality, informative and fantastic addition for the bookshelf!!!
on 30 July 2014
A good entry level Atlas full of interesting facts, with reasonably well detailed maps
on 19 August 2015
Excellent quality. Updated and a valuable addition to my reference section.
on 19 September 2014
Yes nice reference book easy to navigate around and clear concise pages