Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 June 2015
An enlightening book. Helped me!
on 25 November 2015
Nice introduction to NLP.
on 1 March 2016
Informative and helpful
on 9 December 2015
Good for businessmen.
on 5 September 2013
I have just recommended this book to my own students. I am an NLP Trainer and the people I train, work with kids. I think this book is an excellent guide for NLP Practitioners on how to run a workshop with parents or teachers. It's an easy read in the positive sense and draws out the key points at the end, together with a useful reference for the techniques. I thought the title was a bit misleading as I wasn't expecting it to be so enjoyable to read. I expected more of a text book but it was far more than that.
on 1 December 2013
This book has been recommended by a friend of mine. This book is great because of how it has been written. It s not just a list of keywords or technical terms related to NLP, but a real use of the techniques used during a seminar. Techniques that can be applied in everyday life situations.
Really recommended it if you are willing to change and be a happier person and in control of your future and your life!
on 22 February 2013
You learn about NLP through Joe and his companions going through a days course run by Richard Brandler. I really enjoyed this approach and it stopped the book being a text book and turned it into a story book making it an easy read. I must admit I have read it twice now and each time something different has stuck in my head, so will continue to reread it to get the most out of it. The only thing I didn't like, Joe refers to his previous course a lot in the book, please can we have that in book form as I kept asking what was it he had got from that first course. It had made a big impression on him and had turned his life around. What turned his life around? Hope this is in the next book.
on 8 November 2015
very helpful
on 9 May 2013
If you know a little bit of NLP you'll spot familiar constructs straight away, which just goes to show that the book 'walks the talk'. If you've not knowingly come across NLP before, you'll probably get even more from the book. Either way it is a very easy to follow along and to keep turning the pages.
on 30 May 2016