4.0 out of 5 stars A good build upon Paul's earlier beginners French CD.
This seems to me an updating of the Michel Thomas format that is so good. I'm glad that someone else, Paul Noble, has started to build on the good work of Michel. I look forward to more advanced and vocabulary building CD's.
Published 12 months ago by Susan Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Briefer version of his other set
Published 7 months ago by Sabrina

4.0 out of 5 stars A good build upon Paul's earlier beginners French CD., 1 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Buy it!, 29 Aug 2013
Francis Sellors "Hybridpicker" (Merseyside, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destination French with Paul Noble (Audio CD)
If you have limited funds, buy this!
Or, start saving, and buy the complete 12 cd set.
You will not regret it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Course, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Destination French with Paul Noble (Audio CD)
I haven't given the full 5 stars because I'm only half way through the course at the moment, but enjoying it, and more to the point sticking with it, which must be a big plus in its favour.

Did the usual school French, but never really felt confident - and it all seemed so complicated. This course really does simplify the language, and having the native French speaker demonstrating the pronunciation is excellent.

Don't agree that Paul Noble's voice is annoying. He speaks slowly and clearly and explains the rules in a very straightforward way which I find quite acceptable.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is well worth trying and buying., 11 Jun 2014
Terence P. Harrison (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destination French with Paul Noble (Audio CD)
I was in France the week of the D-Day Veterans 70 celebrations after practicing with Destination France I felt confident when speaking to people in french. Very good easy to follow and understand the explanations. you actually feel that you do not have to rush. and the veried repitition of key words are very good. would highly recommend.

I have since bought French number 3 by Paul looking forward to starting it.

4.0 out of 5 stars win win, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Destination French with Paul Noble (Audio CD)
I would recomend this title to people which speak english as a native and want to imporve their forgotten french

3.0 out of 5 stars Briefer version of his other set, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Destination French with Paul Noble (Audio CD)
When I got this set I looked through the accompanying booklet and found it was just a briefer version of "Learn French with Paul Noble". There's nothing wrong with that. This is a great learning tool if you haven't time for the first set and aren't bothered about verbs and things. I couldn't have learned French without it listening to the first one, which tells you about conjugating verbs, but I thought I should make it clear that there is very little new in this set, just a few words like "beer", which you could find in a dictionary and learn easily (it's just "la biere").

Destination French with Paul Noble
Destination French with Paul Noble by Paul Noble (Audio CD - 11 April 2013)
10.39