5.0 out of 5 stars Culinary Bible!
I've never been talented enough to pull off fancy, complicated meals and so I tend to make no effort altogether and stick to standard, boring dishes. However, the recipe's in 'Fast, Fresh and Easy Food' are fairly simple and don't take up too much time which is fantastic for dinner parties or even nights in when you fancy something a little more intricate than beans on...
Published on 17 Aug 2012 by Georgia Entrican

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart cookie, smart cookbook - but...
Just what I need - another cookery book. I have, like, gazillions. But having been completely won over by Ms Pascale on her tv shows, I decided it was time to actually invest in one of her cookbooks.

First of all, let me say that it is a lovely book, beautifully produced on glossy, heavyweight paper (unfortunately, some of the pages in my copy are creased but...
Published 24 months ago by Sue Kichenside

‹ Previous | 135 36 3743 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Fresh, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
Lorraine lives up to the title. Many good recipes that easy to prepare even for me at 84 years old ! Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely food !, 22 Sep 2012
Jjdrew "jackie Drew" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
This book contains some delicious recipes. I bought the book having watched Lorrain's TV program.
The descriptions are clear and simple to follow,and the book is divided up,so that planning a meal or a feast is straight forward.I particularly like the veggie recipes as we eat very little meat.The puds and cakes are heavenly.
Here in Portugal some ingredients are hard to get or are very expensive when following British recipes,but this book has few difficult to find ingredients,another plus.
Go on Spoil yourself,buy a copy !! It will be even better if it comes out in paperback and is therefore cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorraine Pascale, 22 Sep 2012
Mr. P. Darcy "Phil D'Arcy" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
I just love Lorraine's style of delivery I have her two previous books which have a generous sprinkling of post-it notes to mark the recipes I use often and this the new book is getting the same way already. I think Lorraine is the new Delia.

Love it, Love it, Love it :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 22 Sep 2012
N. saunders (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
I have already tried out many of the recipes after only having the book a little while. Everyone of them has been easy to follow, simple to cook and very tasty. Very happy with her latest book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipe Book, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
Love this recipe book because it is as she says so easy to make the recipes and they are quick to prepare and to cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
Super recipes - I bought this having seen the TV show and the squash lasagne - now tried and tested and recommended. Unfussy, quick and easy to follow, great value book and sure the recipes will be well used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorraine Pascale, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
Brilliant book easy to follow recipes that really are quick and easy ....... and very tasty. There are no tough ingredients that you have to go any buy especially for that recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
great book anything done by lorraine pascale is always brillant have all of her books always well done very easy to follow the receipes.i liked the first book best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loose pages, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
Love the tv shows, that why I have all her cook books, but when ii got round to flicking through this book, pages 285 to 292 were loose and not attached to the binder, didn't bother to return book as I thought I could live with that, if you would be bothered, then check those pages as it may have happened to more

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy!, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (Hardcover)
Normally cookery books intimidate me, but having enjoyed Lorraine's style of cooking in her TV shows, I thought I'd try this one - the recipes were easy to follow and the photos are really lovely. I'm working my way through it now, and cooking lots of things I would have been too afraid to try before. A brilliant cook book!

‹ Previous | 135 36 3743 | Next ›

Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food by Lorraine Pascale (Hardcover - 13 Aug 2012)
9.00