4.0 out of 5 stars Beware this book tells you the villain from book one!
The second novel in the DI Sean Corrigan series. The first book "Cold Killing" was hard to put down. The author himself was in the police force so he knows the procedures. Beware that if you are reading this book before 'Cold Killing' that he does mention the villain in that book several times! Gripping. Not for the faint hearted.The narrative of the key people does keep...
Published 7 days ago by Andy O'Boogie

2.0 out of 5 stars What a shame
I couldn't wait to read this book after Luke Delaney's fantastic first book "Cold Killing" which was probably my favourite read all year,but i was to be so disappointed with this.
The story started well but there was far too much tedious and repetative build up,far too many nasty rape and masturbation scenes which i found very uncomfortable to read and then suddenly...
Published 6 months ago by Hoodoo

‹ Previous | 110 11 1215 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dosnt get any better than this :), 10 April 2014
I love this author , this is the second book I've purchased of his , he's an awsome crime writer . I really couldn't put this book down . DI Corrigan is a really great character , and one I hope he continues to write books about . This book is fast paced , great characters , great baddie , I just love a good serial killer . The ending was truly gripping . Well done Mr Delaney , keep them coming . 5 stars from me . P.S Mr Delaney get on Facebook plz then I know when u r releasing a new novel .

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 27 April 2014
This review is from: The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2) (Di Sean Corrigan 2) (Paperback)
Having read this author's first novel, Cold Killing, which I thought was brilliant, I feared that Mr Delaney may not be able to repeat his success. I need not have worried, The Keeper is even better. Not only is it "keep you on the edge of your seat" suspenseful, but at times I actually felt quite sorry for the "baddy" which is most unusual for this type of crime thriller. I don't think this author gets the recognition he deserves. Please keep these amazing books coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5star, 19 Aug 2014
oh this was good

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Nov 2014
was really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed the first book in this series - Cold Killing - and was looking forward to the second. This one didn't disappoint. I like the character of Sean Corrigan and find him both believable and easy to relate to. The plot was tense and well thought out, and I thought it was very well written. I read it in just a few sittings and am looking forward to the third in the series being out in paperback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Brilliant read

5.0 out of 5 stars A remarkable story teller!, 7 May 2014
I find it hard to believe that this is only Luke Delaney's second book. His plots are as cunning as his characters, and he leaves you wondering just how it will all unravel until the very last moment. I have recommended Luke Delaney to several friends, and my praise has been echoed by them all. Keep em coming Luke!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 6 Dec 2013
Had never heard of this author, but was looking for a good read,

After reading reviews on several books I plumped for this.

What a fantastic storyteller this author is was soo engrossed I finished book in day and a half, Had to go back on Amazon and look for other titles, and was surprised they were up to same exact standard.

Recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars I began to read this book but feel I should read book one first, 27 Nov 2013
S. A. Broadhurst "SBroadhurst" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I started to read this book, hoping that as is the case with many books in a crime series, that I would be able to read it as a stand alone crime novel, however I found that the story contained a court case which relates to book one, and therefore have stopped reading this one until I have read Cold Killing - I will update review when I have read both books in order

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary stuff, 21 Nov 2013
freesia (Back of beyond) - See all my reviews
Second book in DI sean corrigan series. Basically about women, who all look similar to each other, disappearing and it is up to DI Corrigan to find them before they are murdered. It runs with both sides, ie the police chase and the murders and we know from the start who is doing the killing but we dont know why. Long chapters but a good, gripping, scary story. Recommended. Look forward to the next one.

‹ Previous | 110 11 1215 | Next ›

The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2) (Di Sean Corrigan 2)
The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2) (Di Sean Corrigan 2) by Luke Delaney (Paperback - 16 Jan 2014)