Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 February 2013
My son (who's 5) LOVES this book! There's so much going on on each page that it keeps him amused for ages. The counting pages may be a little too easy for his age group but don't let that put you off, it's still a great book. We have several Richard Scarry books and I would thoroughly recommend all of them.
We have now reached the third generation of our family to read and enjoy the Richard Scarry books. I’m sure that they must have endured for others too. In a charming, unpretentious way, they are thoughtfully educational for roughly the 4+ age group, who are quickly seduced by the colourful and engaging illustrations, the quirkily lovable characters and all the seething activity that fills every page. Needless to say, this is ideal for a child about to start formal school, but older and younger will like it just as much. Some decades on from my first acquaintance with Scarry’s books, I still find them refreshing and still seek out lowly worm!
on 14 February 2015
The best book ever. I had this 40 years ago. Still fun and educational
on 22 June 2015
child loved this. Lots to see and talk about.
on 9 December 2014
Bought for my grand daughter for Christmas.
on 5 November 2015