5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of Scotland for my home., 29 May 2014
A. Nash "AndreaMN" (St. Augustine, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scotland of Old: Clans Map of Scotland (Collins Pictorial Maps) (Map)
I really liked the map of the Clans of Scotland, it was colorful and informative. I plan on framing this for the family study, so we have a fast reference. The whole family enjoyed studying it, along with the various crests. Highly recommend. Shipping was fast, and it arrived in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely satisfied, 29 May 2014
This is an interesting map with a lot of information. I'm going to frame it and put it in my office. Completely satisfied and exactly what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clan in context, 23 Feb 2014
An excellent product of good quality, which shows clearly the location of each clan name. I bought this as it is one of a few products that recognises the clan of Matheson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of times past..., 31 July 2014
When I was a wee boy I had this up on my bedroom wall - loved the illustrations of the coats of arms. Just as I remembered it. Great design and informative too.

Scotland of Old: Clans Map of Scotland (Collins Pictorial Maps)
3.99