5.0 out of 5 stars Well it's a dictionary...
This is exactly what I wanted and expected.
The pocket dictionary is great for a beginner to the language as I am. I can read and translate what I know and if I come across a new or ambiguous word I can look it up. It has all the vocabulary I need at this stage, and if I continue to progress I might upgrade to the bigger version.
For more advanced learners it...
Published 16 months ago by BjornSvenson

2.0 out of 5 stars My fault
When I ordered this dictionary, I went by the title, which said, 'Pocket' dictionary. In my mind, I was going to be able to carry this around in my pocket/handbag. However, it was much too big and cumbersome for this, hence I didn't take it away on holiday with me. a waste of money for me/
Published 20 months ago by Mrs Susan J Sayers

5.0 out of 5 stars Well it's a dictionary..., 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Collins Pocket German Dictionary (Collins Pocket) (Paperback)
This is exactly what I wanted and expected.
For more advanced learners it might still be useful just as a reference to clarify words that might have slipped your mind.

Sehr gut, fünf Sterne!

2.0 out of 5 stars My fault, 3 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dictionary, 20 Nov. 2014
I purchased this for my son to take on his German Exchange. The content of the dictionary is excellent, but please note the dictionary isn't pocket sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Pocket German Dictionary (Collins Pocket), 8 Dec. 2013
An outstanding book/dictionary!
It is practically following my GCSE German course at night school.
A must have for learners of any level.
Verb tables are the must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons German dictionary, 14 Nov. 2013
My son started senior school and needed a German dictionary quick, this came in a couple of days and he now uses this all the time to help him with his homework

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and perfect for school German, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my son who is studying his first year of German at school. Perfect for this purpose, and light + easy to have to hand with other school books

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Book, 29 Oct. 2013
Bought for my daughter to use at school, handy size for her to carry around. Easy to use and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dictionary, 5 April 2015
Mrs. Janet E. Brammer (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as an update, having had a previous version. Excellent dictionary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 10 Dec. 2014
My daughter is using this right now on a school trip to Cologne. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Arrived promptly, as described

Collins Pocket German Dictionary (Collins Pocket)
Collins Pocket German Dictionary (Collins Pocket) by Collins Dictionaries (Paperback - 3 Jan. 2013)