on 15 December 2012
Bought this for my 4 year old Grandson - its a winner.
He flits between this and his Globe to check countries.
on 24 July 2012
This is a brilliant book for young children. I was looking for an atlas for my 3 year old that was clear to understand, others I had looked at were good but too much written information. His grandma lives in another country and he couldn't understand why he couldn't just pop over to see her so i needed something to try and help him understand. He is able to see the countries clearly and as he grows ther are many extra bits of facts and did you know info. At the back of the book there are flags of the world and games/quizzes.
on 20 November 2012
My son cant get enough of looking around the Atlas. He always finds new things and the questions are endless. I travel a lot for work so its fantastic to show him where I am going and whats there to see and to do. Lovely made for children and easy to understand. I have to attmit even I learned a thing or two:)
on 29 June 2014
Lovely Collins Children's Picture Atlas. Used an awful lot by grandchildren, it was a great addition to their bookshelves. Well worth the money, would recommend.
on 12 February 2013
Lovely pictures and a clever way of showing all the basic point of interest clearly for all the countries. Makes it ineresting for both the adult and the child.
on 18 June 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old as he was developing an interest in countries of the world. He loves it & refers to it regularly. Good value for money.
on 1 February 2014
Bought this for the grandchildren to show where places are as they are very inquisitive - I keep this at my place to use when they stay on sleepovers
on 13 January 2014
nicely illustrated and easy to read. My son loves finding out about the different countries in simple terms for kids.
on 16 November 2013
It does what it says on the tin and is often referred to - we bought it for our seven year old, but the whole family pulls it out to fix locations of far away places and to get a quick idea of "features of interest". We've even taken it around museums to match artefacts to geography.
on 27 March 2013
as my 5 year old daughter is a little obsessed with countries i wanted a book that would be easy for her to understand. this book is perfect for her she looks at it all the time and loves to point out interesting facts to me so not only is she learning but she is teaching me at the same time