4.0 out of 5 stars What's in the fridge/cupboard today?
I think it would be fair to say that this isn't the most innovative cookbook around, and there are recipes which are variations on a well-known or commonplace dish. The layout is good, separated into chapters based on a key ingredient (e.g. chicken, steak, rice potatoes, beans, cheese, etc) which makes it easy to pick up something in the shop, like a pork chop or chicken...
Published 23 months ago by Marand

2.0 out of 5 stars Too easy, too simple
Let me first say that I am a huge Bill Granger fan. I have 5 other books of his and they provide the basis of nearly of all of our evening meals. Maybe the title 'Easy' should have given me the heads up, but I bought it anyway, keen to expand my Granger repertoire, eager to start cooking from it straight away. Alas it is not to be. I may even give it away. Nothing really...
Published on 9 Sep 2012 by red

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Easy, 19 Oct 2012
Richard Stowey "Senior Project Manager" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bill Granger Easy (Hardcover)
This book contains a nice variety of easy every day recipes. the book is simply split into various categories so its easy to find something based on the types of dishes you love.

tried a few recipes so far and they have turned out very tasty and some nicely surprising!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Easy" by Bill Granger, 18 Oct 2012
M. E. Wood "robbiejay" (scotland) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy is exactly what this book is. Bill Granger is an Australian chef, and is well known for his love of food and great knowledge of food. The book "Easy" is full of mouth watering recipes and has fantastic photos to go with the dishes he creates. I love his easy approach to food and his energy for life is felt in this book. Bill has written nine books previously,and I must admit I have them all. If you have seen Bill on TV. (Bill's Food) then you will know he is a down to earth chef, dealing with good produce, and has a laidback way of doing things Simple but efficient.The book contains 100 of Bill's recipes, so enough to keep you going in supper's for some time,and there's something for all tastes. Buy "Easy" and you to will create meals to be proud off. This book gets 5 stars from me. On the menu tonight is "Lamb Kofta in curry sauce,smells fantastic can't wait to taste it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as ever, 12 Oct 2012
J. Leckie "jayne2904" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a big Bill Granger fan so was very excited about a new book - and I was not disappointed.
The recipes are easy to follow, big on flavour and easy to make. They always turn out wonderfully - I have never had a bad Bill recipe.
The book is presented in a stylish, clear manner - a great addition to anyone's cooking library.
Go Bill!

4.0 out of 5 stars Even more!, 23 Sep 2012
Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice book with a load of great recipes. I really like Bill Granger's style of writing and cooking.

I only gave it 4 starts because, for me, I think I've read too many Bill Granger cookery books now. He is prolific...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Bill Granger Easy
Bill Granger Easy by Bill Granger (Hardcover - 30 Aug 2012)
10.00