I'm addicted to killer sudoku and think that the Times are consistently the best. This compilation is very challenging, especially at the top end of the "deadly" section, but none of the puzzles seem bizarrely impossible which I've found in certain other books. If you enjoy killer sudoku or just enjoy a challenge, this is the book to buy.
on 30 September 2013
I ordered this for my wife, also an addict. I am a reformed junkie, but recently relapsed and spent about 3 hours on a puzzle yesterday. Maybe I need counselling.

Excellent puzzles, but be warned - the government is cracking down on timewasters.
on 3 February 2014
Received this for Christmas, Its great for keeping the brain active and the only problem is trying not to do more than one of them a day. Cannot really add any more than that - its excellent!
on 28 April 2014
I bought this for my husband who does many Sudoku puzzles. He found this really challenging. Passed many hours-good brain exercise!
on 14 June 2013
I am an avid killer sudoku geek. I look forward to the Times Wednesday, Friday and Saturday killer sudoku - the hardest of the week. This book purports to be the Times killers but the difficulty levels have been grossly exaggerated.
You need to halve the times they have rated the puzzles. So if you are looking for a challenge, less than half of the book will be of any use.
on 22 June 2013
My sister is an avid Killer Sudoku puzzler and her favourite is that of the Sunday Times. Woe on me as I received 3 copies of book 9!! I must have placed advanced orders and forgot! Guess which one of us is suffering from Alzheimers!
on 30 November 2013
The Times Killer Sudoku books are the best available. They make traditional sudoku seem rather dull. I only wish I could do them within the indicated times.
on 22 May 2013
Been doing sudoku from the first puzzle in The Times, maybe ten years ago. Book 9 maintains the same high standard - only The Times will do!
on 2 May 2013
Just what I expected, very challenging and addictive. Can't stop from first thing in the morning till last thing at night..
on 17 April 2013
Looks really good and hopefully will be more difficult that my usual killer Sudoku, arrived very quickly and well wrapped