Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 June 2013
Excellent product! The book looks great and was delivery fast. Her recipes are not from 'the other world' but the book looks divine for all interested in food and creative use of graphic art. Happy :)
on 27 August 2013
The most beautiful combination of receipes and styling. Plus the excellent photoshooting. 100% worth having in your cookbook collection. And all done by the author herself.
on 26 March 2013
I am busily working my way through the book - and love all the recipes so far 52 down about 54 to go. I wasn't sure I was going to love it because of the print on the book - BUT I don't notice it now - and so it gets a bit thumbs up from me.
on 17 August 2013
Absolutely GREAT! This is a must for every kitchen – especially if you like super cool graphic design!! Can't wait to get more of this!! Go Katie go :)
on 11 December 2015
Great book, efficient trader
on 10 October 2013
Il this book doesn't inspire you to cook, then nothing will! The photographs are stunning and the book is a joy to read for it's relaxed style and mouthwatering ideas. The recipes are modern and make the most of fresh and original ingredients, with many of those "why didn't I think of that?" combinations. They are easy to follow with useful tips. I love the fact that, unlike some cookery books that seem to assume we're all completely hopeless in the kitchen and don't know our mandolins from our mouli-graters, Katie writes in a friendly and unpatronizing way. I've already tried a number of the recipes and they work perfectly, although the portion sizes are sometimes perhaps over generous! The introduction and thank you sections give the clear impression that this book is written with a great deal of love and passion. I can't wait for book two!
on 7 March 2013
This book is beautifully produced but I HATE the typewriter font! It is a book for the coffee table rather than an efficient cookbook for the kitchen. If your eye sight is perfect maybe the font won't bother you but I found it irritating and distracting.
Bought for a friends birthday - I was glad to hear she loved the recipes- the quality and presentation is adorable and the photography inspired- put this is your top 10 gifts for birthdays- anyone would be delighted
on 20 March 2014
I have followed Katie's fantastic food blog for a while know and this book has the same mix of wonderful recipes and Katie's own amazing photography. If flicking through this doesn't make you hungry, nothing will. Katie's style is food that is unfussy and straightforward to make, this is a book that you can turn to for inspiration everyday. I've tried a lot of the recipes, favourites have to include the blood orange and rosemary cakes and potato garlic gratin.
I think this is one of the best cookery books I've seen all year.
on 3 July 2013
I'm not the most creative cook but I love good food and I love artistry in photography. This book combines both. The photographs are examples of very fine art and food delicious. So much so I am loathe to put this book with other cookbooks on my dresser so it's proudly displayed on my kitchen counter for all to see. I look forward to sharing the recipes over a glass of wine with my dinner guests. . It should be a collector's item in a few years from now. Wonderful.