on 10 September 2013
bought one of these in the late 1960s
it's been in daily use but doesn't have the modern words
excellent value for money with free postage
on 14 October 2015
Bought for a 13 year old, and ideally suited - to encourage first everyday use of a dictionary e.g. to take to school. Originally chosen as my own Collins Gem had done wonders for 40 years. This version has more pages, so is slightly bulkier, but still easy to slip in school bag; very slightly disappointed to discover fewer entry abbreviations (e.g. just vb for verb, rather than vi / vt intransitive / transitive verbs, etc) to help with his grammar. Excellent VFM though, with free and prompt delivery.
on 21 February 2014
I still have my own copy of this from over 30 years ago. I purchased the updated version for my children to keep in their school bag and use!
on 26 July 2013
everyone should have the bible, this little edition is an ideal companion, nice and compact for your bag when travelling
on 23 May 2013
I bought this dictionary for my daughter as she entered year 7. It has clear coloured wording and is easy to use. A perfect pocket dictionary.
on 29 September 2012
This is a great little dictionary,I keep it beside my laptop to help with the forgotten how to spell words,my little companion.
on 17 June 2015
This dictionary is smaller than a pocket dictionary and about the same price. It was so much hassle and expensive to send back I kept it and because it is so small I am going to give to my nephew.
on 3 January 2015
Have looked in the shops for this dictionary for ages with no result. got 3 of them from Amazon for all the family as they are so handy to carry with you.
on 3 April 2015
Yeah, it does the job...its a Dictionary what else can I say: ''It's a riveting read, edge of your seat stuff....'' I am pleased with my purchase...
on 21 March 2016
a good pocket dictionary - but not as small a pocket size as the older version was - but still good