on 21 January 2013
I've been studying Italian with BUSUU and they recommended the earlier version without the Practice Exercises. This one has
the advantage of hundreds of exercises to check my progress. Veri detailed and very well explained. Covers all Italian Grammar.
Excellent!!!
on 30 April 2013
This has proved to be very useful in learning and revising Italian grammar and verbs. The book is split into easy to use sections with explanations and exercises to reinforce learning.
on 26 January 2013
This exercise book is very well thought out and easy to use. Great practice for me. I would recommend it.
on 21 December 2013
I am new to Italian, and this exercise book has been very helpful in aiding my learning. It is full of practice sentences and is clear and straightforward in explaining grammar.
on 20 March 2014
This is a terrific book, definitely the best one that I have bought. The practice exercises at the end of each small section are perfect to try and see if you have understood what you have been trying to learn. It is much better that the text book recommended for the course as it really explains things. It is so long since I was at school that I don't know the difference between all the types of pronouns etc. If you only buy one book, this is the one to go for.
on 30 January 2015
Just started to learn Italian. This is a great book for beginners. Recommended by my Italian teacher.
on 25 October 2015
This book is very well put together beginning with the very basics then progressing slowly with small tests to check one's progress. The grammar is explained in small chunks so easier to understand.
One of the best practise grammar books I have purchased
on 5 December 2015
Ideal for my requirements, complementing one-to-one lessons I am taking. Easy to follow with excellent clear explanations of the intricacies of Italian grammar.
on 18 February 2014
I've just started learning Italian and the book explains the grammmar in straightforward, simple language - the opportuity to practise the lessons learned is a real plus. I bought this book along with the dictionary in the same series.
on 23 December 2015
This is a very well set out book but I have only given it 4 instead of 5 because I have not compared it with others of it's kind. My Italian friend also gave it 4/5.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse