5.0 out of 5 stars A dog called Homeless
I bought this book for my self & loved it now my teenagers are reading it.. it was so exciting & gripping I couldnt put it down so within three days I had read it,it made me smile & cry with joy I felt like I could some how relate to the story my self..... :)
Published on 20 May 2012 by sophie parr

3.0 out of 5 stars A Dog Called Homeless by Sarah Lean report by Tallulah Denyer
It was very sad and it only made me cry four time

I loved it because it was kind and gentle but also very rough

I'd you like soft and kind books that are also very sad and beautiful then this is the book for you
Published 5 months ago by Emma Denyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: A Dog Called Homeless (Paperback)
I bought this for a ten year old, had a quick look, and did not want to put it down! This really is a lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, bereavement is dealt with sensitively, and a thread of hope runs right through the story. The illustrations are beautiful, all in all an uplifting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read..Can't wait for more books by this author, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: A Dog Called Homeless (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 10 year old daughter to give her more a variety and a break from Jacqueline Wilson. I did right as my daughter loved it right from start to end...she said I now have to read it as she feels I would love it too and I have to agree. Lovely storyline and my daughter asked me could I get more books by Sarah...hopefully she will have another one out soon ...great first novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fabulous Read!, 31 July 2012
An uplifting, deceptively powerful story that takes the reader through a heart-stopping array of emotions. Sarah Lean's uncomplicated and pacy writing style had me devouring this Kindle purchase within a couple of days. The author tackles some difficult issues in a sensitive yet original way and manages to rouse compassion for all the characters. A Dog called Homeless is a fabulous read for all ages. It made me smile, made me cry....result! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful story, 10 May 2014
A lovely and moving story
about a young girl still grieving for her dead mother. She befriended a blind and dumb boy also a homeless man and a homeless dog. This story will appeal to all ages especially dog lovers and compassionate people. Would definitely recommend this book.
a lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Tale of Friendship, 12 July 2014
This review is from: A Dog Called Homeless (Paperback)
I had a great time reading this book. Sarah Lean has weaved a beautiful tale of friendship and turned words into pictures. When I read this, I was thinking 'They don't need to make a movie of this book, Sarah Lean has already done that.'
The main character in A Dog Called Homeless is a young girl a called Cally Louise Fisher who , as it states on the back, hasn't spoken for thirty - one days. As I was reading this, I felt that I was there the entire time, watching the story unfold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: A Dog Called Homeless (Paperback)
I read this before giving it to my grandaughter, a lovely story

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Book., 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: A Dog Called Homeless (Paperback)
Just what I wanted. A lovely story about a homeless dog. A good clean book and an excellent service. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Jun. 2014
A very enjoyable read and cannot put down would recommend to friends and family and any one else to enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed (a kids review), 20 May 2014
This review is from: A Dog Called Homeless (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this lovely book, gonna try other Sarah Lean books(this is my frist one),and i hope to enjoy other Sarah Lean books as much as i loved this one....It arrived relatively quicklyso that bits good!
Thanks xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 April 2014
This book is filled with so much emotion if you don't cry through most of it you must have no heart.A truly brilliant book highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

A Dog Called Homeless
A Dog Called Homeless by Sarah Lean (Paperback - 26 April 2012)