5.0 out of 5 stars My family love the recipes
Published 4 months ago by Jo Balfe

3.0 out of 5 stars useful tips, recipes amazing, great buy
Tells you great tips if you read from the beginning with amazing recipes too. Some golden things to try. Thanks
Published 2 days ago by new cat introduced - home beca...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My family love the recipes, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Free-From Food for Family and Friends: Over a hundred delicious recipes, all gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free (Hardcover)
I have cooked quite a few recipes from this cookbook already for my family and no one ever questions that it is free-from any ingredients they love (like cheese and butter!) All of the recipes are appealing to everyone and have been a hit. The perfect book for those living with food intolerance's or choosing to avoid certain foods, without sacrificing cooking with family and friends. I love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help at last, 19 May 2014
Finding a cookery book that deals with yeast and dairy intolerance had proved to be really difficult. I was struggling to find new ideas to keep my 10 year old happy and healthy with these dietary issues. This book has been a godsend, ice cream, cakes, biscuits all the things that children miss are covered. I am using this book so much and have more recipes to try. I have now also bought the earlier book as I have been looking for a soda bread recipe. I would heartily recommend this book to anyone as a fantastic starting point to understanding what can be substituted and how. It has made my life so much easier and my daughter doesn't feel so left out of normal eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great cookbook, 27 May 2014
This is another lovely book from the author of The Intolerant Gourmet. With a wide range of delicious gluten, dairy, egg, yeast and soya free recipes this makes cooking for any family member or guest with eating problems so simple. I really like the clear list of ingredients which are not too unusual and the results are impressive. I have yet to make something that does not go down well with everyone. I am especially grateful for the baking recipes which is always a tricky area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book and wonderful recipes, 22 April 2014
Have been waiting excitingly for the sequel to her successful first book . Fabulous new recipes and great pictures and inspiration .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 July 2014
What a great recipe book. I was beyond excited for this one because her first recipe book blew my mind. Plenty of recipes for all sorts of occasions (al fresco, family favourites) and it's all egg, gluten (mostly, sometimes just wheat), dairy, soy (mostly), and yeast. There's also plenty of nut free recipes. I have no regrets buying this amazing book.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good as the First Book, 23 April 2014
And possibly even better! I love that this book has fewer substitute ingredients - eg egg-replacer - using real foods such as apple puree or flax seed instead.

I haven't had the book long, but have already got addicted to the Bang Bang salad dressing and need to lose the recipe for the far-too-moorish apple cake.

I'd recommend this book for anyone who needs to cook free-from, either daily or for friends. While I only have to avoid wheat myself, a good friend can't eat dairy so it's great that I always have something up my sleeve when we're planning lunch or dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars the recipes are easy to follow to not include bazaar never before heard ..., 31 July 2014
D. Buckingham (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I have recently found out that I am gluten and dairy intolerant. Although there are lots of 'free from' products on the market it still remains a nightmare buying products that do not contain these items. This book has been my savour, the recipes are easy to follow to not include bazaar never before heard of ingredients and most of all are delicious and easy to cook. Even a novice cook can make tasty and great looking dishes from this amazing book. IMPORTANT MESSAGE in this book is the best tasting chocolate cake I have ever eaten and is worth it for that alone. Do not delay in buying this great book, you will not regret it I promise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cookbook from Pippa Kendrick with clear instructions and lovely ..., 10 Aug 2014
Wonderful cookbook from Pippa Kendrick with clear instructions and lovely photographs. Have just cooked Prawn & chorizo spaghetti with my son who has allergies to eggs and nuts and it was absolutely delicious. First time he has been able to look through a cookbook and be able to choose any recipe he wanted. Pippa's book is filled with lots of tempting recipes that we will enjoy cooking - would choose more than five stars if I could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Very helpful as members of my family. Suffer with lactose and wheat and gluten .

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Cooking, 27 May 2014
I found this book very useful and informative. The recipes are very clear and most are easy to do. Photos very good as well. Would recommend it just for healthy eating.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›