5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson loves it.
This was a present for my 10 year old Grandson who hasn't stopped talking about it since he got. We have also bought him other titles by the same author with the same result. Highly recommended by a very happy 10 year old boy.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. Neil Anderton

3.0 out of 5 stars Another bestseller I'm sure but without heart
I've been a fan of Walliams' children's books since The Boy in the Dress. I loved Billionaire Boy. I've read all the others. And I'm thrilled that kids read them, love them, read some more.

But Ratburger and Demon Dentist... I'm disappointed. Maybe I'd be giving it 5 stars too if I was 10. But I just can't.

I think David Walliams' best books for kids...
Published 11 months ago by K. J. Noyes

‹ Previous | 181 82 8397 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon Dentist by David Walliams, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book and I really enjoyed it. I hope another one will be published as great as this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
My sons words were " Mummy I absolutely love this book" He cant wait till bedtime to read to us although I do catch him reading it without me which means I have to catch up when he is not around. The characters are hilarious, wonderfully written.

5.0 out of 5 stars demon dentist, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
i love demon dentist i really recommend it because its really funny.demon dentist is about a boy called alfie who goes to the dentist and they pull out the wrong tooth by acciedent,so that puts him off the dentist foreverr,then the evil new demtist comes to alifies school.
im not going to rein the whole story.
five stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon dentist by David walliams, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
Funny amazing lovely long book to read happiness sadness at the same time lovely.I love David Williams he's awesome ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
A really good book I love how raj is in every single book that David Walliams wrote really funny book

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon Dentist, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and would recommend it to anyone who likes David Walliams, Andy Stanton, Jeff Kinney or Jacqueline Wilson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thriller tale, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
A tale that can freak you out a bit but you still want to read on all the same. I enjoyed this book a lot and recommend it to 9-12 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon Dentist, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
Another fantastic book by David Walliams. My primary 4/5 children can't wait for me to start reading it to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best ever!, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
i love david walliams,he is so amazing at writing, this book mad me laugh and cry in the same story,and when i read it, i grew close to the characters... definatley buy this book its a heart warming tale that you will never forget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon dentist, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
funny how the willies and just about every other day Judy and I am not going to be nervous about the hobbits and Britney spears is seriously injured in your kindle case .we have to make sure you can see the willies just about every other week.saving money for babysitters is a seriously hilarious way to make sure that you have the most baggy and the most peculiar and the most expensive house in the rain forest and secondly Santa's scout gives me the opportunity to make sure the world is seriously hilarious and Britney spears is a dark knight rider and a little star wars theme tune

‹ Previous | 181 82 8397 | Next ›

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist by David Walliams (Hardcover - 26 Sep 2013)