4.0 out of 5 stars Full of great ideas!, 12 Sep 2009
Mrs. R. Mottram (London) - See all my reviews
I am a Reception teacher and needed some inspiring ideas for number activities. This book gives themes/starting points and then gives some great ideas to follow up. The ideas cover indoor and out, a really usefull book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for EYFS teachers, 27 Feb 2011
I ordered this book when I realised I was playing the same maths games and teaching the same way with my early years class as I done the previous year. It has been a useful addition to my classroom, full of new ideas and activities that the children have loved. I have been able to adapt the suggestions in the book to fit in with our themes and topics and they still work. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Activity based, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Belair: Early Years - Number and Calculating: Ages 3-5 (Paperback)
Fantastic reading material. This is a useful book for experienced and new teachers and early years practitioners alike. Fantastic writer who knows what they're talking about!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Resource For Numeracy Ideas., 30 July 2012
I am so pleased that I was introduced to this book at a Numeracy course that my colleagues and I attended.
We have used many of the ideas in it at our Pre-School and refer to it time and time again. Always finding something new. It is a really informative useful book for Early Years practitioners.

Belair: Early Years - Number and Calculating: Ages 3-5
Belair: Early Years - Number and Calculating: Ages 3-5 by Cherri Moseley (Paperback - 3 Sep 2012)