5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by Northern Star

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining
Entertaining read with lots of funny stories along the way, worth a read but not as good as I thought it was going to be.
Published 6 months ago by Allison Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
This is one of the funniest books I've read in a long time! Louie has packed so much into his life - I loved the Spice Girls and Take That stories, you really get an inside view on what it's like to be on tour with those famous people. It really is as glamorous as you would imagine, although the Spice Girls buying petrol in their pajamas is something I'd like to have seen!!
The best thing is the stories about his family and his nan - you can see where he gets it from, they're all so funny. This should be a TV show - his dad dressing up in Louie's lycra gear alone would be worth seeing.
This isn't one of those miserable biographies, it makes you want to shout out loud with laughter while reading it. You get a sense of what a lovely man he must be - he doesn't take himself seriously at all. I'm definitely recommending this to my friends and it's on the Christmas list for at least two people I know would love this.
Well done Louie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny just like Louie, 26 Oct 2011
R. WALKER (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
I bought this book for myself usually I am buying or others, after watching the series the " Pineapple Dance Studios " ok it might not be everybody's cup of tea but I thought it was very entertaining and funny most of all it was light entertainment, and of course Louie is the star of the show, so I was interested when he was going round the breakfast studios flogging his book I decided I wanted a copy and I was not disappointed, I have rarely come across someone from such an early age who was comfortable with his own sexuality gay and knew what he wanted to be from such an early age a dancer, and how his parents and family did not let him down with their personal sacrifices due to the cost of the tuition and costumes, Louie did his part and did not let his family down with his effort and achieviements,there is a lovely letter in the book printed in full from his mum and dad and I will let you read it yourself without spoiling the book, but if a lot more sons and daughters received a letter like that there would be a lot less heartache involved in families. Well worth a read well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 5 Oct 2011
Mr. Dn Colbert "d colbert" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
Loved it made me smile so hard to put it down and read it in 2 days so worrth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy reading, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
A great autobiography, very easy reading. Humurous, exciting and would recommend this book for a bit of light humour. A very good book for a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still got it, never lost it, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
Took this book on hols, excellent reading, so funny. As your'e reading it, it really feels if your there with him. If you like Louie, youl'l love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT., 13 Feb 2012
ShaunOK "Book Addict" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
LOVED IT. I never thought I'd end up a fan of Louie but this book was a joy to read from start to finish and I'm just gutted to have reached the end. One of the best autobiographies I've ever read (and I've read a lot). A must read for Louie fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loved It!, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
Bought this for my 15 yr old dance crazy daughter. She has now read it over and over and loves the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Louie Spence book, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
Although this was for a present the recipient loved it. I was very impressed by the very quick service and very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Read it in 4 days., 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
Really great book. He has still got and he really has never lost it. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes Louis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story (Hardcover)
Book was priced well below that of bookshops. Arrived promptly, made a great gift for a family member. Very pleased with the purchase.

Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story
Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story by Louie Spence (Hardcover - 29 Sep 2011)
Used & New from: 0.01